~5~

"Kill her?" I questioned.

Slender nodded.

"With what weapon?" I asked.

Jack handed me a kitchen knife that somehow found its way into his pocket.

I gave him a weird look and he shrugged.

"Um, so, you want me to kill her, and then I can live at the mansion and be a badass killer like all of you?" I asked.

Slender and Jack both nodded.

I took a deep breath before walking up to a window.

I took one last look at both of them, and Jack walked up next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm here to help you, so I'll do whatever I can to make sure you know what you're doing and don't get caught." He explained.

"That makes sense." I shrugged.

He opened the window for me and helped me inside.

"Alright, quietly go up the stairs and to her bedroom, then kill her however you want." He said.

"Right." I said before climbing up the stairs.

I went to the door that led to the room with the lamp on and quietly turned the door handle.

The girls eyes instantly snapped towards my direction and they filled with fear when she saw my figure.

"W-Who's there?!" She stuttered.

I silently walked in, hiding the knife.

She seemed to relax a bit when she saw me, a woman, instead of a man.

You could still tell she was on full alert.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Tears started to fall down her face.

"My name is (Y/N), and I lost something. Would you help me?" I asked, pulling the knife handle out of my pocket.

"W-what did you lose?" She asked, backing up a bit.

"My sanity." I quickly pulled the knife out of my pocket and stabbed it into her heart, she screamed before finally going silent.

"Jack! Look! I did it!" I yelled, a happy smile finding its way to my lips.

Jack burst through the door with his mask off, a proud grin on full display.

"Good job!" He laughed and picked me up by my waist, spinning me around.

He put me down a few seconds later and examined my handiwork.

"Wow, a clean stab, you usually don't get the hang of those until a few months in." He said, poking his gloved finger in the stab wound.

"Time to cut her open." He mumbled, pulling out another scalpel.

"I thought I took those all off of you!" I said.

"Oh, (Y/N), you don't really think I would have them all in my pockets, do you? I always keep a spare in my mask." He laughed.

"Wha-?" My mouth hung open in confusion.

"Close your mouth before a bug flies in it." He said, turning back to the body.

He made a careful incision from her lower abdomen to the top of her stomach.

He broke the ribs off and set them aside, then cut her kidneys, lungs, and her liver out and shoved them in his pockets.

"Ew. Yet, surprisingly not making me sick to my stomach." I tapped my chin in confusion.

"You wanna taste?" He asked, pulling out her heart and holding it out to me.

"Uh, no." I said.

"Suit yourself, but you're missing out." He said, taking a bite.

"Bleh." I said, grabbing the discarded knife.

"That's Jeff's, so be careful." Jack warned, finishing the heart.

"He won't hurt me." I said, confident.

Jack laughed before grabbing my hand with his bloodied one and walking outside.

"Well done, (Y/N)." Slender said.

"Thank you." I smiled happily.

His head nodded towards Jack and I's hand.

"I shall ask you the same question I did when I was first introduced to you, what is your and Jack's relationship?" He asked.

"We're good friends." I said.

Jack nodded.

"Best friends." He added.

Slender nodded before grabbing us both like he did before and teleporting.

We found ourselves in the living room of the mansion.

Jeff was running around, clearly distressed.

"(Y/N)!! Have you seen my-" I held his knife up in front of his eyes and he began to tear up, he held the knife close to his chest and pulled me into a bear hug, which Jack growled at.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" He gave me a kiss on the forehead before Jack grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him away from me.

"What did I warn you about before, Jeff?" Jacks voice was demonic once again.

"Jack. Calm your titties. He's just happy because he got his knife back." I rolled my eyes and placed a hand on Jack's shoulder.

He instantly became his normal self and grabbed my hand, leading me back up to his room.

"You must be tired, take a nap. You can use my bed." He pushed me onto the bed, then pulled the covers over me.

He took off his mask and set it on its normal spot on the counter.

"Um, okay?" I stared at him weirdly before yawning and getting more comfortable.

"Goodnight." I mumbled.

Jack turned towards me and gave me a small smile.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." He said.

Soon, I fell asleep.