~4~

Jack's hand slapped over my mouth before Jeff's could touch mine.

"Jeff..." At this point, Jack was seething with rage.

Jeff's eyes widened when he saw this, and he quickly let me go and gently pushed me towards Jack.

I just kinda stood there.

I'm not afraid of either of these boys, so I don't really know what I'd do if they tried killing each other.

Jacks arms wrapped around me from behind, making my heart beat faster.

What? Jeff was literally about to kiss me and I felt nothing, yet Jack hugging me makes me freak out??

I was too busy questioning myself to notice he had his scalpel in front of me, pointed at Jeff.

Once I realized this, I snatched it out of his hands and dropped down to the ground, getting out of his grip.

"What?! Hey!" His head snapped in my direction and his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Sorry Jack, but I don't want you to kill your friend over something like this. I know you'd regret it." I said, setting the scalpel down on the counter.

He walked over to me, making me back up against the counter.

"Y'know, I could kill you instead." His voice sounded demonic.

"Do it bitch." I scoffed and crossed my arms.

Jack paused for a second before him and Jeff both bursted out laughing.

"Damn, that's my girl!" Jeff said.

Jack immediately stopped laughing and his hand flew to grab the scalpel.

I grabbed his hand before it could reach it and gave him the "Try that again, I dare you." look.

He cursed under his breath and resorted to punching Jeff instead.

He tackled Jeff to the ground and sat on his back, pulling his arm in an uncomfortable position.

"Say anything about (Y/N) being yours again and I'll snap your shoulder blade in half." He warned.

"Jackie I don't even see how this is such a big deal to you! They're just jokes! Although, (Y/N), if you wanna fu- OW SHIT BALLS! JACK STOP THAT I'M JUST KIDDING!" Jeff screamed.

"Jeff don't dig the hole deeper." I face palmed and walked over, crouching down in front of Jeff so he could see me.

Then I face palmed, to show him my reaction.

"Okay, I get it! I won't joke about it anymore! Sorry for talking about your girl like that, Jack." He apologized.

"She's not my-" I cut jack off.

"You're forgiven, but tell Jack he needs to grow some balls if he wants to act like I'm his." I pushed Jack off of Jeff and helped both of them up.

Jeff held my hand a second too long and Jack was at his throat again, with a spare scalpel he had in his pocket.

"Oh for fucks sake, Jack!" I grabbed the scalpel from his hand and shoved my other hand in his pocket, searching for any other ones he had shoved in there.

I found a total of 4, including the two I already confiscated, that's 6.

"Why the hell do you have 6 scalpels?" I questioned.

"Incase I lose 5." He said.

I mumbled under my breath about how stupid that answer was, but didn't ask any other questions.

Jeff said bye and avoided eye contact, then quietly left the room.

"So, why were you so mad at Jeff, again?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No reason." He shrugged.

"What?! That's not an answer!" I complained.

"Yeah it is, it's just not the one you wanted." He said.

"You're such an ass." I groaned.

He took a breath like he was going to say something, then shook his head.

"What? What were you going to say?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Damn that smile! Behind it is lies!" I shouted, getting his his face and forcing him to frown with my hands.

I made a pouting face and flared at him.

"Stop being so damn cute." He whispered, I'm honestly surprised I heard him with how quiet he said it.

"Awwww!!! Jackie thinks I'm cute!!!" I screeched, jumping back and throwing my hands in the air.

"What?! You heard that?!" He yelled.

"Damn right I did, now that I have-" I got super close to him again, making our faces only inches apart.

"I happen to think you're pretty cute too." I smiled and booped his nose.

He scrunched it up at the contact but didn't back away at all.

"So you wanna just stand here like this?" I asked.

"No, I'd prefer if I was the one doing the trapping." He said.

"You just like being in control." I raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe." He said.

He grabbed me and pinned me to the counter, I blushed like a damn tomato at this.

And it didn't help that his lips were literally brushing against mine.

Like I could get the chills and we'd be kissing.

"(Y/N)?" Jack asked.

"What?" I gulped.

"Why are you so red?" He smiled.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" I said.

His smile only widened, completely revealing his shark-like teeth to me.

"Jack." Slender suddenly appeared, his static filling my mind.

"It is time for the- am I interrupting something?" He asked.

Jack quickly moved away from me and sent me an apologetic look.

"No sir." Jack said quietly, I stared at him from the corner of my eye.

"The test will begin now." Slender said.

"What?! I haven't slept at all!" I said.

"You should have prepared before hand." He said.

I grumbled under my breath before looking at Jack, who was already facing me.

"You ready for this?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled at him.

Slender then grabbed both of our wrists with his tentacles, then a second later we were in front of a house.

It was old and looked like it was falling apart, but inside you could see a lamp lighting up a room upstairs.

"The test is simple, kill this woman and you will be one of us."