Woah, That's a Slide

Magsimula sa umpisa

   "Harry, I don't know. Just... do something snake-y." Ron rolled his eyes at my language, but hey, I do my best most of the time.

   "Like... hiss at it?"

   "You could do that snake hiss thing when you were talking to that snake." Ron stared at me.

   Okay, I will admit that was more eloquent in my head, but... Eh.

   "Uh... what should I say?"

   "How do you get some yellow eyes to like... pop out of the sink?"

   I snuck up from behind Killderoy Hoghart and whispered in his ear, "Come out, come out, wherever you are-"

   He jumped with a yell and backed away from me like I was a demon or something.

   I... Well, close enough. 

   Hoghart just gave a nervous laugh, looking around the bathroom anxiously. Myrtle is really calm today... 

   "Should I just say... like..." 

   "Just hiss something at it already!"

   "Uh-" and then- 

   WELL, THEN. THAT WAS TOTALLY NOT- I- UH- NEVER MIND. 

   You didn't read that. 

   Who's cute? I didn't say anything about cute. I was just commenting on Harry's hissing skills.

    Wait- Did I just-

    Anyways...

   ... now I'm thinking about Harry as a cat again...

   What was that noise?

   "What are we doing?" Hoghart whispered fearfully, "I mean, surely I'm not of any use so, I can just-" he started to walk away, but, Harry and I just pushed him back.

   "No, you're staying. Harry obviously acts better under peer pressure." 

   "I would say something in response to that but- oh, crap- It's moving. They're moving. The sinks. (y/n). The sinks. (y/n), move or else they'll squish you!"

   Oh, right. 

   Sometimes I wonder if I really am possessed by a demon that doesn't know what limbs are.

   "What did you even say to it??" Ron asked incredulously, "You got it on the first try... isn't it supposed to not be like that?"

   "I said... 'open'."

   "That's it?"

   "Yeah."

   "Well, whoever made this sink tunnel thing is dumb." 

   "Shh!" Hoghart was staring at the tunnel (which ran down into the the ground so far that none of us could see the bottom), "What if you anger it??"

   "... Anger what?" Harry inquired.

   "I don't know, the person that made this? What if they're still down there? What if they know we're breaking in?" Killderoy was really freaking out at this point, so the only thing that really kept him here with us was the wands Ron and I were pointing at him.

   "Oh, shut up." Harry murmured. 

   ... If we die, I shall blame myself because I'm the only one that's forcing me to stay in this bathroom. 

   "Well... who goes first?"

   "What?!" Hoghart exclaimed and I shushed him.

   Because, you know, I'm really good at shushing people.

   "How about Hoghart goes first?" Ron suggested, "I mean... he is of lesser intelligence anyway, so-"

   "I'm not unintelligent!" 

   "That's true." I remarked, "Yes, how about you go first, Professor Hoghart."

   "Stop calling me Hoghart!" he said indignantly, turning again to try and get away, but this time we all shoved him towards the entrance to the tunnel. He yelped, clinging onto the sinks nearest desperately, but with one more push he fell and I laughed at his terror.

   "Is he dead?" I asked after moment. I'm not being hopeful, I don't know what you're talking about. 

   "UH- ALL CLEAR?" his voice yelled from down below.

   "Dang it-" Ron looked at me weirdly, "I mean, uh, yay." 

   "So... I'll go next." Harry offered. I shoved him out of the way.

   "Nope! My turn! See you later, losers!" I said before canon-balling into the tunnel.

   "Does she crave death-" I heard Ron ask before he was out of ear shot.

   I FEEL THE AIR ON MY FACE THIS IS WEIRD. That's probably because I don't go outside very often, but... Anyways- 

   I landed on my back hard, and it knocked the air out of my lungs. 

   "Oof," I muttered, tensing as I slid the rest of the way down.

   It could have been worse, actually. It could have been slimy or something. But no, these tunnels are nice and dry. 

   And I hope that was just dirt that just passed me. 

   AND I SEE A LIGHT? IS THAT A LIGHT? OW- OKAY, IT WAS A LIGHT. 

   Did I just land in... bones? 

   ... At least they're dry bones-

   "(Y/N), MOVE OUT OF THE WAY-" I heard Harry's voice yell right before I felt him slam into me. 

   "ACK- HARRY WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME SOONER-"

   "Sorry, I didn't see you- Oh, crap-"

   I heard another sliding noise and I yelped, grabbing Harry and rolling us out of the way as Ron landed in the spot we were just in.

   "Ron, why didn't you wait??" I whined, but he was already up and pointing his wand at Hoghart.

   Wait a second.

   Where's my wand? 

(A/N) - I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but... IT HAS TO HAPPEN. Sort of. Okay, not really. See you next chapter! I apologise for the wait time on this one (again)... And this is unedited, so I'm sorry if you see any mistakes XD ~Maddie