"Not before she finishes the palace" he spoke childishly.

"Palace?" Dipper looked confused.

"Yep, a palace, I was making one for him so that he would be occupied whenever he was alone" I told Dipper.

"Ooooohhhhh, wait, how would a motionless castle keep him occupied?" Dipper was confusing himself further. I sighed.

"Just watch when I'm done" I told him with a smile. He nodded as I started working again. My fingers moved quickly around the ice and carved it into thin walls, intricate patterns, and other stuff that make a palace, detailed and properly cut out curtains, tapestries, chairs and other decorative stuff. It took me a while, but when I was finished, it was worth it.

"Sooooooo" Dipper trailed off. I put my finger and snapped my fingers, and just like that, the palace was engulfed with light, the glass like ice turned to colourful stained glass, and behind the small throne room, on the stained glass artwork was a huge picture of my family, Sune, Eliza, Oni, Sap, Father, Dipper, Mabel, Abigor and me. Near the bottom, auroras like lights flowed around, making smoke swirl patterns inside the glass like ice surface. Soon enough, the colourful smoke reached the top, the colours weren't too bright, but beautiful.

"Beautiful" Dipper was completely fascinated and enchanted. Abigor was enraptured, the colours of the smoke reflected in his golden eyes.

"Behold my friends, a palace to beguile your time with" I presented by spreading out my hands. They both clapped their hands slowly, unable to take off their eyes from the structure. Just to show them, I nlowed a little air on the walls, and the swirls dissipated like real smoke. "And, it won't melt either" I stood proudly as Abigor hugged me tightly, squealing.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed as Dipper coughed, and Abigor pulled away. My sister walked in, looking more unflagging than she usually is. She pulled on my hand.

"Sister! I finally unlocked my magic!" She seemed smug as she said that. I was proud, who wouldn't be.

"What element is it?" I asked her and she proudly presented me a sphere of light with a sapling in the midst.

"Light magic" she grinned happily, and I couldn't help but feel more proud. Of course, having basic and advanced magic like me is really helpful besides the limit, light magic and dark magic are the basic fundamentals of creation. While time magic and universal magic are the basic fundamentals of existence itself. Light magic supports life, healing, light and positive emotions. Dark magic supports death magic, destruction, negative emotions. Despite its dark nature, dark magic is also helpful, as my father uses it a lot. His specialty may be potions and stuff, but they are based on dark magic more than anything else.

I patted the soft hair of my sister.

"That is pure amazing! You should practice mode and get better at it! It may prove to be really helpful!" I hugged her as she nodded happily. Oni looked proud. Sune stepped up to my side.

"That's really amazing, light magic is useful, I'm sure by practising it will make you really strong" Sune smiled encouragingly.

Abigor patted my sister's head and hugged her as she separated from me.

"I don't really know what this type of magic does, but I'm so happy for you!" He smiled cheerfully and Dipper also smiled. He turned to me and feeling his gaze on me, I turned to him and tilted my head.

"So, what about we go?" He blushed a light shade of pink.

"Sure" I dusted off my dress and turned to the others. "Guys, I'm going out with Dipper, don't cause trouble" I smiled.