29

Jasper
Bella sat back and stared at us. Me and Damon stared at each other. He ran his fingers through my hair causing me to purr. He pulled me to him taking possession of my mouth. I was a dominant by nature and had been when me and Damon were together. But I don't think it would be the case anymore. He and I were equals as was Bella. I gripped his hair kissing him savagely. My hands groped his muscles as he tugged at my hair. I kissed my way down his chest, playing with his nipples causing him to groan. Reaching his manhood, I gripped and gave it a tug. He growled and gripped my hair as my mouth closed over his tip. He moaned and thrust his dick in my mouth, tugging my hair as he fucked my mouth. "Ahh fuck Jasper. I'm close. So close" he groaned causing me to growl against his dick which caused him to lose control and empty his seed in my mouth. I swallowed his nectar, tasting it after a long while and cleaned him up. I backed away, my dick hard and erect for relief. Relief came in the form of my petite seductress. Bella crawled on her her knees, her breasts dangling and her ass high in air. I watched transfixed as she approached me standing on her knees and massages my legs, running her hands all over my body. She kisses her way up straddling me, my dick rubbing against her warmth. As soon as her lips touched mine in kiss, I felt her taking me in her warmth. I growled against her lips once I was completely inside her. "God you are so tight. My Bella. You don't know how long I have waited for this Darlin'" she moaned in response and started moving slowly thrusting up and down on my rock hard dick. I massaged her hips guiding her movements. A moan from her had me turning my attention from the point where we were so intimately joined to her face. And there hadn't been a more beautiful sight. She was an epitome of beauty with the head falling back and her hair tumbling down in waves, her mouth open and face a picture of bliss. "Oh oh oh Jasperrrrrrrr" she screamed and I felt her pulsing around me as she orgasmed causing me to fall over the edge too. She fell forward on my chest totally spent. "Urgh" I heard and turned to see Damon teaching his second orgasm that he gave himself while watching me and Bella. He met my eyes and smirked. Crawling towards me he caught my lips in a sensuous kiss. "My turn next."