20

Bella
"What are you doing here?" I snarled. He smiled at me, "this isn't the way to talk to your mate love. I came back because I missed you." I scoffed and said, "bullshit. You are not my mate. If you were, you wouldn't have left me, that too in the middle of the freaking woods. Sound familiar, eh Edward?" He glared at me. "A lady should not use such language. The wolves have corrupted you. I will have to refine your language again." He said saying the last part to himself. I glared at him warily. He was crazy. "I will speak the way I want to. Get away from me Edward. Keep true to your promise of it being like you never existed. I have survived well enough without you and will happily do so in future." Edward growled. "No. You are mine." He lunged as if to grab me but didn't get very far.

Damon
As I followed Bella's scent, I heard Jasper behind me followed by a number of cold ones who I was assuming were the Cullen family. I snarled at the thought and rolled my eyes. Well, Bella would deal with them herself. I frankly couldn't wait for her to give them a dress down. Following Bella's scent to the cliffs I knew were the pack territory, I growled on smelling another cold one with her. I just had emerged through the bushes to see a bronze haired cold one snarl, " no you're mine" and lunge towards Bella. I growled and went to attack him but before I could he was pushed viciously and landed on a tree with a resounding crash. I heard the shocked gasps of the others and smirked. Bella and her shields. Not just a mental power but a physical one too. I went to her and gathered her in my arms. She struggled against me but I held onto her. "Stay still, carina. I won't say it twice. We can discuss things later. Just let me be your mate for now." I whispered in her ear before kissing her neck. She shivered and relaxed slightly. I heard Jasper snarl softly and raised an eyebrow at him. He growled and turned away as Bella moved closed to my side placing her arms around me. I gazed down at her to see her viciously glaring at our company especially Jasper. "Bella" the cold one I now knew as Edward snarled. "How dare you? I am your ma-" I saw red as my mind processed what he was about to say. Before he could even say the word, I had him ripped apart in pieces. The little black haired boy screeched like a banshee and lunges for me only to fall on his ass. "Tut tut Alice. And here I thought seeing the future may have gifted you with some sense. But then again. You wouldn't have been certified insane if you could think of what would happen if you harm my mate." Bella said. Wait, Alice? "That is a girl??" I asked horrified. Bella burst out laughing and nodded kissing my cheek. "Only you Damon. Only you." I smirked and kissed her lips pulling her to me. A gust of wind was my only warning before a screech tore through the sky as Jasper ripped Alice apart. "She was trying to attack you thinking you were lost in your moment" he muttered when Bella raised an eyebrow at him.
She sighed and turned to other Cullens, opening her mouth to speak when -