7

Damon

My girl melted in my arms and I smiled. Bella leaned back against me and I picked her up carrying her to the bedroom. I deposited her on the bed and hovered over her kissing her softly before kissing down to her neck and throat. I blew breath over her nipples. They hardened immediately and I smirked. "mmm you are so responsible alive baby. " I murmured as I ground myself to her kneading her nipples and not caring if my belt was rubbing against her bare fussy. "please Damon. Please. " she gasped as she tried to undo my jeans and pull at my shirt. I was naked and over her in the next second. "what do you want ? Tell me Bella? " she gasped as my tongue rolled over her name and it left my mouth in a sexy gasp as my cock teased her entrance. "oh. Please. I need you in me. Now. " she screamed. I smiled and said. "your wish is my command. " and thrust into her full force. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as I sheathed myself fully in her. "mm fuck babe you are tight. So tight and wet. " I growled as u started to thrust in her. She groaned and wrapping her legs around me lifted her hips to match my thrusts. "Damon. Fuck. ...faster. Baby. Harder. Oh... God." she groaned and kissed my chest. I kissed her neck and took one nipple in her mouth increasing my speed. I put her legs over my shoulders allowing me to go deeper. Soon she screamed my name as she reached her high and triggered my release as I came and bit her neck with my fangs. Her blood was ambrosia. But I didn't want to drain her dry. Instead I moved back and sealed the mark biting my wrist and feeding her my blood. She was going on instinct and immediately latched to my wrist drinking my blood. She finished and the skin healed but she kept on sucking. Was she trying to mark me? God that was so sexy. She finally let go and I fell to the side of the bed taking her along. She curled into my side. "we exchanged blood. " Bella said looking at me as if waiting for something. I smiled at her confirming the thoughts going on in her mind. "mates do that when they mate for the first time and sometimes even afterwards. " I said and watched her eyes go wide and a beautiful smile grace her face. She straddled me kissing me all over the face her clit rubbing against my hardening length. "Im so happy. I'm so happy. " she squealed bouncing on me making me very hard with her constant wriggling. I growled and pulled her on my length. She gasped as I filled her and her head fell back with her eyes close and mouth open. She rocked on me back and forth rolling her hips forward. After some more thrusting I gripped and thrust her hard causing her to fall over the edge and take me along. She collapsed on my chest. I hugged her close and kissed her forehead. Life was going to be good. Eternity didn't seem too long now.