30

Jasper

Making love to my mates and having them in my arms was the best feeling ever. I smiled as I gazed out of the window of the room I was staying in with Bella and Damon. The vampire which had attacked me was restrained in the basement cell with Alice and Edward in different cells. We were so tired of hearing their screams that we had soundproofed the place with magic. Bonnie, this witch who came with my mate put it so that if they tried to escape an alarm would ring out.
So we were just torturing them, or more like Klaus' hybrids were, until they spoke up. Rustling brought me out of thoughts and I turned to see Bella moving in the bed before snuggling into Damon and falling back asleep. Damon's arms tightened around her as he nuzzled her neck. I smiled at how even while sleeping they found each other. I turned to look out the window remembering our time in the woods. After me and Bella separated, Damon had taken over and reminded me of our last time. The difference was this time we were vampires and the feelings and emotions were magnified. Just remembering that had me hard and wanting again. I breathed deeply as muscular hands wrapped around me palming my raging erection through my pyjamas. "Someone is very happy this morning." He growled in my ear. I growled back my hands moving between us and cupping him. "Same for you, lover." I growled as my hand palmed him and my other hand pulled his head closer capturing his lips in a kiss. "Mmm" he moaned and turned me making me lean against the glass as our kiss became more wanton and filled with need. A rip echoed through the room as we ripped each other's bottoms and I pushed Damon to the floor. Not wasting any time I turned him on his back, swatting his ass and plunged my rock hard dick into him. He growled as I started thrusting. My left hand pushed him to the ground his ass up in the air as I bent and moved my hips causing him to move forward to my rhythm. "Yes yes Damon. Fuck my lover. Yes" I growled as he moaned. "Faster Jasper. Faster." He growled. Soon we were fucking at vampire speed. Finally with one string thrust, we came strongly and I pulled out spilling my seed all over his back as his came on the floor.
Despite the lack of need to breathe, the experience of being so intimately joined rendered us breathless as we collapsed in a heap of tangled limbs.
"Mmmm now that is a sight to wake up to." We heard and looked on the bed where Bella lay watching both of us her legs spread wide as she lay naked fingering herself while watching us. The sheen of sweat on her Brow and wetness around her fingers showed us that our naughty mate had had some fun too. Me and Damon smirked at each other and pounced in her as she squealed which soon changed into a sexy moan as we immersed ourselves in a pleasant morning love fest.