28

Bella
I looked at Jasper shocked. What did he mean? "You are not a monster Jasper" I whispered. He shook his head. "You will change your mind after this." He said placing me on the ground and moving back as he undid his shirt and threw it to the ground exposing his chest and shoulders. I gasped at the chiseled chest and abs and my lust skyrocketed. My men looked amazing. Feeling my lust, Jasper smirked sadly causing me to frown, which increased only by hearing Damon's growl. An angry growl not a lustful one. I focused on where he was looking and gasped once again. This time in disbelief, shock and horror. Hundreds of bite marks were littered across his body and arms. They glistened in the sun. I went to him and traced a particular thick scar near his neck. "How?" I whimpered. He shushed me and began his story. (A/n : courtesy; google)
Jasper's story - Narrator's POV
He was born in Texas and joined the Confederate States Army in 1861 to serve in the American Civil War. Due to his extremely charismatic personality, he ascended through the ranks quickly. He had met Damon there and had become fast friends and lovers. When Damon has to go back to his town, it was not the easiest for them. Jasper was recruited to Galveston where he met Maria, a cold one and was turned into a vampire when he was 19 years old. This was in 1863. After transformation, he gained the ability to sense and manipulate the emotions of those around him. Recognizing his high rank in the army, Maria decided to change him into a vampire to help her claim territory in Monterrey. Jasper's responsibility was to train young vampires and then kill them when they were no longer useful. Maria treated him like a pet and used him for pleasure and to cause others pain. He never lost a fight and was nicknamed "God of War." After about a century of this, he grew weary of the lifestyle and depressed. But before he could give in completely to the demon in him, a sired vampire of his named Peter and his mate Charlotte rescued him and escaped from Maria's clutches. Jasper left the two eventually, not wanting to feed on humans because he could feel his prey's emotions as they died. Alice, foreseeing this met him in a half-empty diner in Philadelphia, and manipulated him to be with her showing him the Cullen way and praying on his insecurities. She made him hide his scars and feel doubtful of his control.

Bella
Listening to Jasper's story I felt a deep sense of anger and hatred and disgust for Maria and Alice. Jasper May have felt my emotions as he whimpered thinking I was feeling those towards him. He moved to run but Damon hugged him quickly holding him in place and I hugged him to me sitting him on the ground and setting myself on his lap. "Shhh Jasper. I don't feel that about you. I feel that about Maria and Alice and I promise you. They will pay. They will pay my love". Hearing the last words he looked up at me in shock and hope and clutched me to him taking possession of my mouth.

Damon
I watched as Bella moaned into the kiss. I whispered sweet nothings into my warriors ears kissing every scar I could reach before separating them and laying him on the ground as I hovered over him as did Bella. We looked at each other smiling as we took one side of Jasper's neck kissing every scar and moving down. His growls and moans driving me crazy. Reaching the waistband of his jeans, I looked up at him smirking as I ripped his jeans right off his body. His eyes lost any gold turning onyx black in lust and the next minute I found my self on the ground as he hovered over me ripping my clothes off. A glance to the side showed Bella staring at both of us with lust. As we reached for her, she moved back shaking her head, a naughty smile on her face. "I want to see you both first."
Who were we to deny her?