23

Jasper
Emmett fell to the ground screaming in pain and Rosalie rushed to him. I shook my head to rid myself of the pain. Hearing the commotion, Bella came out and stared at Emmett on the ground and then looked at the woman and the man who stood smirking. She smirked back at him before raising an eyebrow at the woman. The woman pouted but Bella just smirked and suddenly Emmett stood and the pain was cut off. The woman huffed and grumbled along the lines of "Bella always spoiling her fun." Rosalie growled and went to attack the woman but Bella pulled her back and glared at her. "Hurt her and what I did to Alice and Edward would seem like child's play." Bella growled and I found that extremely sexy. Though I was worried for her as Rosalie gave her a death glare and went to attack her. I saw red. The next moment Rosalie was against the wall with my hand wrapped around her. "I dare you to attack her or even think of it Rose. I will kill you before you complete the thought." I growled in her face and she stared at me stunned and hurt. But I could care less. A soft hand on my shoulder had me turning towards Bella as she smiled hesitantly and shook her head. "Well well well. Who do we have here love? Protecting you like I would expect only the elder Salvatore to do. How many admirers do you have, my dear?" The man said smirking though his emotions were distrustful towards me. Bella shook her head and smirked. "Don't be a dick Klaus." Carlisle's emotions were filled with dread at the name and looking at the man he whimpered, "Klaus?" The man or Klaus looked towards him and his evil smirk widened , "it seems someone has heard of me. Fantastic." Bella just giggled and walked to him hugging him and kissing both his cheeks. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you to get everyone settled at your place?" He grunted and wrapped his arms around her in return before pulling away. "They aren't children. They can do it themselves. Ungrateful lot that they are." All this while I had my hands clenched and my eyes on the bastards hands on my ma-, no wait, Bella's waist. Bella rolled her eyes and twirled away from him before grabbing his hand and gesturing to the room. He smiled and proceeded to enter Charlie's room. The woman hugged Bella and told her that she would wait in the car. "Bella who is that?" Carlisle whispered terrified. I don't think I have ever seen him this terrified. He was honestly seconds away from pissing his pants. Bella smirked. " you know who he is or at least suspect it. Your fear is a proof of that." She said and raised an eyebrow at the man. He gasped and staggered causing us to stare at him shocked and for Esme to grasp him worriedly. "Who is he Carlisle?" Rosalie asked warily as she stared at me and then turned to her leader. The pack had gathered near us to learn the answer as well. " he is Klaus Mikaelson. I have heard about him and his family. His brother actually, Elijah. They are the first vampires ever in the world. The original family. They weren't changed but actually created as vampires. Their mother was a witch I think." He said the last part looking at Bella who nodded at the same time we all looked at Carlisle incredulous. "Witch?" Bella laughed and said, "why cold ones and traditional vamps are there right? Supernatural? A creation of magic? Who do you think does that magic? I mean you just met one witch and still you sound like it's an ungodly concept." Carlisle cleated his throat and went to tell us about the strength and the ruthlessness of Klaus. Bella rolled her eyes at that but at the end of the explanation there wasn't one person in the waiting room who wasn't scared shitless of Klaus. Except Bella. "Why aren't you afraid? You are a human." Rose growled at Bella. Who merely smirked but the answer came from behind us, from the man I had been worrying about. Damon. "Because she has the strength to kill any vampire, original or not, Klaus or not, with one flick of her wrist."