6

Bella

I froze as he pinned me to the wall and crashed his lips to mine. As he continued to kiss me, I slowly lost all sane thoughts and responded to him. His kisses created a fire in my belly and tingles to shoot up my spine which not even Klaus or Edward could do. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in further. He growled and tugged me closer by the waist. He sucked at my lower lip biting down lightly and kissing it softly. He inserted his tongue massaging mine with it and going for a sensual kiss. The kiss soon turned heated as he squeezed my bare thighs causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me to the couch depositing me there. He hovered over me not breaking our kiss pulling my legs further up his waist running my thighs. He moved to kiss my cheek moving to kiss my Jaw and neck. He sucked and bit down lightly marking me. I moaned and tugged at his hair arching my back as his hands went to massaging my breasts.
I ground myself to him causing him to growl against my neck and pull off my t-shirt and throw it away. I gasped and blushed as he stared at my naked form. He kissed my neck moving down to take one nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it and massaged the other. "fuck. Damon. " I groaned as he changed nipples. He smirked against my skin and moved to my clit. "mm darling you smell delicious. And I'm not talking about your blood. " he growled against my clit causing the vibrations to travel through my body. I moaned and my juices leaked out of my nether regions. He lapped at them eagerly and groaned adding a finger in me and thrusting it in and out. He added another finger and inserted them to the hilt curling them and hitting a spot causing me to scream and arch off the bed as I came into his waiting mouth and onto the couch. "fuck Damon. " I moaned as he lapped at my juices not wasting a single drop.
He came up kissing my body and kissed me fiercely. I groaned and tugged him close. "mine. Only mine. You get me? You are mine. " he said possessively. I stared at him and sanity returned to me causing me to shove him, put on my t-shirt and run to the bathroom. But before I had taken two steps I was shoved to the wall with his hands and body.
I struggled to be free and he caught my hands as I tried to hit him. "stop Bella. Stop it. " he growled causing me to flinch slightly. His face softened and he carcasses my cheek. I couldn't stop myself from leaning into his touch. "cara. I want you. I know you want me too. Please be with me. "
I sighed and turned away but he caught me causing me to face him. "Damon. You love Elena. You didn't deny it. You were with her to make sure the sacrifice went well. You didn't correct me when I said those things. I stand by what I said. I won't be a toy for you to feed on and take your jollies off. I want more. I deserve more. Not to be with a guy who loves another." I said moving away. I put on my tee and walked to the door wanting him gone and me to be alone. "but what I said I don't? " his words caused me to pause. "what if I said I don't love her? I'm just messing with Stefan. What if I said I didn't know jealousy until I saw you with Klaus ? What if I say I want you only you ? What if I say forever only you? " he walked forward with each step and said the last sentence in my ear pressing his chest to my back. "Damon. " I started but he cut me off. "shh shh shh sweetheart. I know you feel it. Just let it happen. I promise. I give you my word not to hurt you. I can't even if I tried to, love. " he murmured kissing my neck. I exhaled a breathy moan as he sucked in my sweet spot and melted into his arms.