5

Bella

The full moon passed and everything went as per plan. Klaus was a hybrid. Elena was alive. Katherine was dead. I heard from Klaus that Damon and Stefan had been present at the site to make sure everything went well. I squashed my jealousy at hearing Damon being there for Elena and resigned myself to the fact that he had accepted my words and chosen Elena. I shook myself of my depressing thoughts and looked into the mirror. I wore a black short tight dress which ended mud thigh. I kept my hair down in curls and minimal make-up.

I wore some bangles and black heels and grabbed my black clutch

I wore some bangles and black heels and grabbed my black clutch. The doorbell rang and I opened the door to reveal Klaus in his own form.

I smiled at him shyly as he looked at me appreciatively

I smiled at him shyly as he looked at me appreciatively. "you look beautiful Isabella. " he said in a husky voice. I blushed and smiled. "you look good too. I hope this is okay for what you have planned. " I said twirling. His eyes darkened and he smirked. "very much. " he said holding out his hand. I grabbed it and turned to close my door. He placed his hand on my lower back and guided me to his car. He opened his door and I smiled at him entering the car. He moved around and seated himself driving off.

Damon

I stood in the alleyway watching as Klaus drove away with Bella, my Bella. I clenched my fists as I remembered how beautiful she looked. I wanted to stop them and punch Klaus and keep Isabella with me forever. I wanted to lock her away or put a claim on her so that no one would dare to look at her. Especially no males. Damn I was going insane.

Bella

Klaus and I had a great dinner at a hotel in Richmond. We talked and had a good time. He told me that his brother Elijah was there at the sacrifice and he had promised him to undagger his siblings soon. Klaus parked in my driveway and I invited him inside.
We talked a bit and then the tension between us which was growing from the moment he picked me up escalated and we ended up having sex.

Damon

I saw her invite him into the house and then saw her lead him to the bedroom. From the faint noises I could hear I knew they were having sex. It caused me anger and a pain in my dead heart. A pain that wasn't there even at seeing Katherine with Stefan or Elena with Stefan. I realised that I wanted her. I knew that before but I was just realising to what degree I wanted her. All the signs were pointing to a concept I had heard about before about vampires. But I was not ready to acknowledge it or hope for it to be true. Because hope always caused pain. I waited till the morning and finally saw Klaus leave her house. Bella stood in the doorway in a long shirt and nothing else. My blood boiled at seeing her dressed like that and a man coming out of her house. I waited for her to close the door and for Klaus to leave before I walked up to her door and knocked.

Bella

The alarm blaring woke me up and I stretched turning to see Klaus sleeping peacefully. I wore a long shirt which belonged to Jacob and my panties and made breakfast. Klaus came down dressed. I smiled and served him breakfast wanting to have the awkward conversations out of the way.
"so, we both know that this does not mean that we are together right? " I said. He smiled and hugged me. "no it doesn't. But we agree to be friends? " I nodded and hugged him. He ate the breakfast and said he was leaving town to make some hybrids with elenas blood which he was going to collect in the afternoon. I nodded and saw him out. I was just about to go for a shower when the doorbell rang. I frowned and opened it. "Damon what -" he cut me off. "invite me in Bella. Now. " he demanded. I frowned. "and what if I don't? " I said angrily. What gave him the right to demand things of me ? He growled but took a breath and said. "please just invite me in. " I sighed and nodded. "come in Damon. " he wasted no time and came in and pinned to the now closed door crashing his lips to mine.