five

As Omisha entered the kitchen, Nebula surprised her by coming out behind the kitchen counter. "Is Tony going to be okay?" Nebula asked.

Gaining back her breath, Omisha looked around. "Yeah. Bruce was giving him a sedative when I left." Nebula looked anxious. "He's going to be fine." She gave her sister a comforting squeeze on the shoulder before walking away.

She and Carol had carried Tony all the way to a medical bed. James had called for Pepper while Bruce got him settled. Steve and Natasha were waiting outside for an update.

"That Stark guy, he's the one with the brains?" Rocket said. "Seems like he's lost his brain."

Morrigan nearly whipped out her sword. "Shut it now, or I'm going stuff you like a Build—A—Bear." The raccoon held his tongue and rounded the table, so there was some distance between him and the Queen. Morrigan had enquired with Natasha what a Build—A—Bear was, and now she understood that reference from before.

Omisha watched as Thor got up for the first time since she's seen him this morning and go rummaged in the pantry, picking up more slices of bread and filling up a glass of water. He walked around Omisha and sat by a nearby desk. "How many slices of bread have you had today, let alone this morning?" She was slightly amused.

"Not enough." He mumbled as he bit into a piece of bread. Morrigan gave her daughter a worried look.

"Don't bother." All heads turned around to see who Nebula was talking to. They were confused to see her standing with her back to them. "I can tell you where Thanos is." Everyone in the all perked up when she said that.

Everyone returned to the kitchen. They all had this inquisitive drive to find out where Thanos was. All eyes were pinned on Nebula as she stalked around the kitchen counter and back to where she was standing against the wall. Finally, when it felt like the empty silence would never end, Nebula began to talk. "Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. Then when he worked, he talked about his great plan." Omisha knew that was true because he'd talk highly of his future endeavours. "Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. So I'd ask, where would we go once his plan was complete?" Nebula turned her head slightly before walking up to the table. "His answer was always the same —" something triggered a memory in the Titan's daughter.

"To the Garden." The sisters said in unison. Omisha looks across from her side of the table, catching Nebula's warm black eyes. She only heard him say that once, and she regretted ever being near there at the time. Morrigan, however, was never told of the Garden and was now in the dark.

James gave the sisters a curious look before brushing it off. "That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan."

"So where is he then?" Steve asked, walking past Natasha and James and idling up between Carol and Nebula. Morrigan and Rocket handled the holograph, sprouting an image of Midgard with its surrounding planets.

"When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions." A graphic demonstration of the energy generated from the snap expanded from Earth to the Universe. "No one has ever seen anything like it... until two days ago." Morrigan flicked through multiple planets until Rocket signalled her to stop. "On this planet." The same graphic of a purple wave shot out from the luscious planet.

"It looks like a Garden type of planet." Omisha joked, earning small praise.

"Thanos is there." Both sisters knew it in their guts their father was there. Natasha leaned forward, taking in everything the holograph offered.

"He used the Stones again." She pointed out as Steve returned to next to James and making sure Bruce was listening. And he was.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He jittered. "We'd be going in short-handed, you know?"

"Look, he still got the Stones, so..." James reminded everyone of the fact Thanos was still the most powerful being in the Universe.

Fired up with all this talk and no action, Carol interjected, "so let's get him. We use them to bring everyone back." Omisha agreed with what Carol was planning.

"Just like that?" Bruce said casually.

Steve nodded. "Yeah. Just like that." Carol appreciates the Captain's words.

Natasha stood back up, tired of hearing everyone jump around with what to do next. "Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this... I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." She had a valid point that struck heartstrings.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?" Bruce asked, sincerely concerned with the plan that was brewing.

"Because before, you didn't have me." Carol declared. She was right. The Avengers did not have her then, but they do now.

Everyone but Morrigan was slightly taken back by her comment. She smirked at Carol. "Hey, new girl, everybody in this room is about that superhero life." James became a bit frustrated. "And if you don't mind me asking, where the hell have you been all this time?"

Carol shot Morrigan a sly look before answering. "There are a lot of other planets in the Universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys." James's logic registered what'd she said and understood it fine.

No one expected Thor to move at all. So when he abruptly sat up from his little seat at the back, it was a rare moment. Omisha and Carol turned around slowly to see Thor approach them. Omisha noticed his eyes were on her new friend.

Omisha's big eyes darted between Carol and Thor, wondering what was about to happen. When Thor stuck out his right hand in his godly fashion, her soul burst with joy. The sound of something big cutting through still air made Omisha's hair go on edge.

Stormbreaker zoomed past Carol and straight into Thor's hand. She barely budged as her hair waved all over the place. Thor exhaled and placed his weapon before him and leant on it. Omisha followed his gaze just in time to see Carol give a signature smirk. "I like this one."

A huge relief was lifted off Omisha's shoulders. "So now that we're all on the same page, we must be on the same side. If we are going to do this, we need to do it as a team. This won't work unless we do it together." She emphasised the point of doing this together. "Once we get the Stones back, we can then fully focus on undoing the Blip." Before the snap, the Goddesses had just changed sides at the end. If they take on Thanos straight from the beginning, who knows what will happen? 

The united team of heroes wholeheartedly. It was mutually understood that with everyone's strengths combined and heart on their sleeves, they could do this. Omisha locked eyes with Steve and smiled proudly. "Let's go get this son of a bitch.

𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 .
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺
𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 .

𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 , 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘩 ??

𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘭 ; #𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝘰𝘳 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣