You Prank/Scare Him Back (Nordics)

Denmark/Matthias

After Matthias had stopped his attempts to flirt with you, he eventually tried to move your bed back to your bedroom, and he called the other Nordics to help him put it back. This made you wonder how he was able to move your bed with you on it while you were still sleeping.

While they were moving your bed back, you were resting on your couch with a very cozy blanket with a hot cup of hot cocoa thinking of a way to get Matthias back for his prank.

You thought of an idea that would not only be fun for you but for the other Nordics as well (Excluding Matthias, of course) which was giving them all a cup of coffee but in Matthias's cup, you would put spoiled milk and a spoon full of citric acid instead.

You got up from your resting place, mentally thanking the person who invented heating and went straight to the kitchen and began preparing the cups of coffee. 

Before you started to make the drinks you remembered Matthias telling you for whatever reason that Lukas puts butter in his coffee, and thought it would be nice to put some in his cup.

'Maybe not everything he says is useless after all.' You thought as you began preparing the drinks.

After you put the butter in his coffee you made the rest of the Nordics like normal coffee but stopping at Matthias cup.

You began making his cup and poured in the spoiled milk and adding a few spoons full of the citric acid, well it might have been more than a few but you lost count. 

As you were just about done making the cups you heard the Nordics coming back from your bedroom and come into the kitchen because of a smell coming from there.

"Hey Min dronning, watcha making?" Matthias asked referring to the cups of coffee.

"Geez, could you save the lovey-dovey talk for later." You heard Emil mumble behind him.

"I thought you all might enjoy a cup of coffee." You said with fake cheeriness in your voice.

You handed the cups one by one and each of the Nordics thanking you as you handed it to them (Berwald just grunted) and when you came to giving Matthias his cup you gave it to him with an over-exaggerated smile saying:

"Here you go, my king!" You said, very out of character for you, but Matthias obviously didn't notice and only thought that you were warming up to him which made his heart flutter.

They began to drink up the coffee with Matthias gulping it down like it was beer or something. You stared at Matthias eagerly awaiting his reaction and you didn't have to wait long because a few seconds after Matthias finished his drink he covered his mouth his hand and ran towards your sink and vomited everything that he had just drank into your sink unfortunately messing up your sink.

"Hey, Den are you ok," Tino asked concerned for his brother. Matthias lifted his head smiling weakly.

"The king of Scandinavia is fi-" But before he could finish his sentence he ducked his head back into the sink and continued to vomit.

"Hey (Y/N), you didn't put anything in his coffee did you?" Emil asked suspiciously.

"I may or may not have put spoiled milk and a spoonful of citric (I spelled citric and it gave me options to autocorrect it to citric or citric......)  acid into his drink." You said calmly.

"WHAT?!" Matthias shouted lifting his head in complete shock before continuing to vomit.

"He deserves it." Lukas said calmly as you nodded in agreement.