You Prank/Scare Him back (Allies)

England/Arthur

You had asked Arthur if he would like to come over for some 'tea' and he agreed. You were preparing the 'tea' and snacks, when you heard a light knock on your door. You went to the door and saw Arthur standing there.

"Hey Arthur, come in I'm almost done making the 'tea'." You told him.

"Thank you Love, and what type of tea will we be having?" Arthur asked, walking into your house taking off his coat.

"It's a new type of 'tea' I saw at the store, I haven't tried it yet but it smells nice."

"Well I hope that it tastes as good as it smells."

"Me too, wait here and I'll bring in the 'tea'." You said innocently as you went to get the pot of 'tea', the cups and snacks.

Little did Arthur know was that the new 'tea' was actually coffee that you put into the teapot. You brought in all the drinks and food and you poured a cup of coffee for him. Arthur slowly took the cup and began drinking it.

"So how is it?" You asked.

"Not the best, but not the worst either," Arthur stated taking another sip.

"So do you agree this is better than coffee." You asked curiously.

"Yes, most definitely better than that horrid drink." He responded firmly. 

You felt like you couldn't keep a straight face anymore and burst out into a fit of laughter.

"W-what's wrong?" Arthur asked surprised and confused by your sudden outburst.

"N-Nothing, except for the fact that the tea is actually coffee." You said still laughing.

"WHAT?!" Arthur exclaimed which just made you laugh even more.

"And guess what? I have it all recorded on my phone." You said as you pull your phone out of your pocket.

"GIVE ME THAT!" Arthur went to grab the phone but you ran off with it before he could. He began chasing you around the house and by the time he caught you, you had already sent the recording to every single one of your contacts.

America/Alfred

It was the next morning and you woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep. You were bored and thought it would be fun to prank Alfred back for that stunt he pulled last night.

You were thinking of a plan, and came up with an idea that Alfred would easily fall for. You quietly crept pass Alfred, who was sleeping peacefully on the couch snoring with drool leaking out of his mouth. He had his hair ruffled up and half of the blanket was on the floor because of the fact that he had one of his legs resting on the top of the couch, pushing off the blanket.

You quietly giggled at the sight, but tried to be quiet in order to not wake him up. You continued to make your way to the kitchen and when you arrived, you began to make Alfred a very 'special' burger.

The burger would be 100% vegan which you knew that Alfred would hate immediately but to add to that, you would put in expired and extra vegetables and replace ketchup with the hottest hot sauce you had.

You also put in a stupid amount of pepper and a spoonful of powdered citric acid. You replaced the meat from the burger with a burnt hashbrown that you cooked.

You were just about done, when Alfred came into your kitchen looking very tired and having some extreme bed hair.

"Hey Du- *Yawn* ddette, watcha making?" Alfred asked with a very exhausted sounding voice.