Nicknames (Allies)

(These are gonna be more like preferences than scenarios. If you want this to become a scenario, tell me and I might change it but I'm being lazy and giving the editor a break from my horrible writing SKILLZZ. Editor: Nah its just because I was being lazy as well and plus you came over today.)

England/Arthur

His Nickname: Iggy/IggyBrows (You heard Alfred call him that once and began doing the same, you don't know that Arthur's a country yet, so you think that the nickname comes from his big eyebrows. Editor: By the way, the author told me that in this AU, you have met Alfred while in your relationship with Arthur.) You also just call him Arthur sometimes. Though, if you want to get on his nerves you will call him 'Magic Boi' (You found out that he did magic and that he could see magical creatures, and you actually believed him.)

Your Nickname: Love, Darling and My Lady if he is feeling old fashioned.

America/Alfred

His Nickname: Hero, Alfred, Alfie but if you are mad at him, and I mean really, really mad you'll call him 'Alfred Fucking Jones' (I use this nickname for him IRL. Editor: She's telling the truth.)

Your Nickname: Dudette, The hero's sidekick and if he wants to annoy or irritate you for whatever reason, he'll call you a damsel or damsel in distress.

France/Francis

His Nickname: Francis or sometimes as a joke Francy-Pants. (Editor: How do their human names count as nicknames?)

Your Nickname: Mon cheré, Mon Amour, Mon petite étoile (My little star....don't ask)

Canada/Matthew

His Nickname: Matthew, Mattie or Matt.

Your Nickname: Maple....I know so original. He will sometimes call you Mon Érable (My Maple) just because.

China/Yao

His Nickname: You usually call him Yao but if you want to get on his nerves you call him Yaoi. (If you don't get it, then you're probably too young to understand and too young to be reading this.)

Your Nickname: 亲爱的 (Darling) Editor: Lol my mum calls me this, 小熊猫 (Little Panda) and 我的小熊猫 (My Little Panda) and aru.

Russia/Ivan

His Nickname: Ivan.........yeah.

Your Nickname: Sunflower.....again I'm running out of ideas. (Editor: But I mean Russia doesn't really call you anything else.)

Words: 372