He Acts Weird (Axis)

Germany/Ludwig

At the beginning, the training was extremely difficult, especially the waking up at 6 in the morning part which meant EVERYDAY but you got used to it and actually enjoyed training with your German friend. The fundraiser day was slowly approaching and your fitness had increased rapidly. Today Ludwig was acting more than just a little different. After finishing your laps, you were completely exhausted and decided to take a short break. Well the break didn't last long because he came up to you and told you to do 50 more.

"WHAT!? I just ran 100 and you expect me to run 50 more?!" I asked in complete disbelief.

"Jour fundraizer day is iz coming up very soon and jou have to train extra hard if jou vant to win" He stated, you sighed and began running. You had expected Ludwig to run ahead of you or at least behind you but after finishing your first lap you noticed that he was still standing in the same place just...staring off somewhere.

"Hey! If you expect me to run 50 more laps than usual, then you better do them with me as well rather than just standing there and staring into dreamland." You waved your hand in front of him surprising him and snapping him back into reality with the slightest hint of a blush on his face.

"Um, training iz done for today." With that, he gathered his things and ran off at the speed of light. You stood in shock that he had let you go without even finishing your training.

North Italy/Feliciano

As expected, the Italian came over to your house quite often in order to ask you for help, which you gladly did. He took you out to lots of Italian restaurants and gelato stores and when you weren't out he would cook the best pasta in the world for you. You were currently getting homemade pasta with him when you finished (Editor: At camp author and I kept having eating competitions to see who could eat the fastest and scrape off as much food as possible. I won obviously. Writer: Humph :P) and looked over to and he had barely touched his plate.

'That's weird' You thought, Feli would usually finish his plate before you had even eaten half of yours. You realised that he was just staring off holding his fork losley and surprisingly with his eyes open.

"Hey, Feli? Are you ok? You have barely eaten any of your pasta." You asked worriedly.

"Ahh yes-a bella, I'm not-a hungry." He said continuing to stare off somewhere.

"Are you sure?" You asked not quite convinced.

"Yes! I mean-a No? I have to-a go now." He stood up, leaving his plate of pasta still untouched, leaving you worried for your pasta lover friend.

Japan/Kiku

You two were as thick as knives, the two of you would constantly read manga or watch anime with each other and recommend good ones for each other and he would give you helpful tips on how to improve your art. One time, he even invited you to go cosplaying with him at a con which you gladly accepted, excited to spend some more time with him. But he has been acting pretty strange lately. You both had arranged plans to meet up somewhere, but at the last minute he cancelled, saying he's busy with work, but this has been happening more and more often. 

Today you were actually able to hang out with him without him cancelling surprisingly. You both agreed to go to a book store to buy some new mangas. You were both browsing but you noticed him gradually moving away from you but brushed it off as his personal space issue. You spotted a manga which you had wanted to read for a long time where he was standing, and reached over for it.

He jumped back in shock, confusing you even more.

"Hey Kiku, are you feeling ok?"

"Hai! Um, I have to get going (Y/N)-chan." He rushed out of the store leaving you worried that he no longer wanted to spend time with you anymore.

South Italy/Lovino

As promised, the Italian man you met the other day taught you some Italian. You would often come over to his house and he would teach you, but that wasn't the best part. The best part was that he would often cook you some of his delicious homemade pizza which you always drooled over. Over time, you got to know the Italian and his personality. Because of your bad luck and awful navigation, you would often call the Italian to help you find where you were going...that's if you had data to do so.

Today he was helping you with groceries again, but he seemed angrier than usual. You knew he had a short temper and swore A LOT but it was like he was going all out today. He constantly threw obscene language at people to stared or even took a glance at you, heck he would swear at people who didn't even peer in your direction at all.

"Hey Lovi, is everything alright?" You asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, and don't-a call me-a that ragazza." He responded coldly.

"You seem to be more..well short tempered today." You explained to him.

"So? Why would-a you care?" He asked rudely which hurt you a little.

"Sorry for asking." You snatched the groceries out of his hand and began running towards your house....but you got lost AGAIN.

(Continued in the next part)

Prussia/Gilbert

After the meeting in the park, he called you and invited you over to the bar very often. You both became drinking buddies, and you would be the one he called if he or his 'friends' got drunk though you became annoyed sometimes, you enjoyed his company and would often imitate him, calling yourself awesome in a fake German accent.

You were both at the bar again and you were only taking a little sip trying to stay sober so you were able to taxi a drunk German or Prussian as he would say home but you didn't have to worry about that today. He hadn't drank anything at all and was still holding onto the glass he ordered before.

"Hey Gil, you haven't had any of your drink yet, what's up?"

"Oh it'z nothing" You weren't convinced so you tried out your secret weapon.

"Oh I guess the unawesome Gilbert is less awesome than the awesome (Y/N)"

"Oh yeah, zure." He looked totally unfazed while you sat in complete disbelief.

"I have to get going." He got up and left you with the bill for your drinks, with you staring out the window as he ran out hurriedly, still in confusion.

Words: 1129