Chapter 11 Forgiveness

Ruby: "Hello readers Team RWBY's officially apart of the notes!"

A/N: "Come down Ruby geez."

Yang: "She's not wrong we get to help you out handsome." *slings one arm around Author's neck.*

A/N: "Um um ok well its time for the next chapter. see ya!" *Sprints away*

Yang: "Oh no you don't!" *Runs after A/N*

Ghost: "Hft well here's the chapter."

Ruby: "Ya the need to save A/N, Enjoy!"
____________________________________
F/N's Perspective

F/N: (Ok todays the day. I'm going to forgive Yang once we work everything out and take Blake on a date.) "No pressure at all."

Star: "What was that?"

I look and see Star flouting in front of my face.

F/N: "Just thinking about today."

Star: "Well why don't you get some breakfast then."

F/N: "Well I know you can't eat but aren't you coming?"

Star: "Not today, I'll be running diagnostics on your new projects."

F/N: "Hold on lets test out the first one."

I hop out of bed and stand in the middle of my room.

F/N: "All right lets see if I got this 'Vault'  down."

I snap my fingers and my armor appears around me, giving off the same affect as Star's ability.

Star: "Wow it actually worked."

F/N: "You have no faith in my skills."

Star: "Well when you worked on Riskrunner you shocked yourself to the point of blacking out. So ya."

F/N: "What I got it to work."

Star; "After blacking out five more times."

F/N: "That's besides the point." *I snap again and I'm in my casual attire.* "Just don't blow up my ride, I kind of need that."

Star: "Really, did you just say that."

F/N: "Well seeya." *I Grab Last word and a throwing knife before closing the door.*

I then head to the cafeteria and upon entering I see Cardin picking on Velvet again.

F/N: (Oh shit, here we go again.)

I then use the Void to go invisible and sneak up on Cardin.

Cardin: "Your nothing but a filthy Faunus you trash."

I walk up behind him and tap on his shoulder. He turned around leaving one of his hands on the table.

Cardin: "What!"

While he was distracted I slammed my knife down through his hand and uncloaked.

F/N: "Oops did I do that?"

Cardin: *Through pain.* "You fucker I'll!"

F/N: "You'll what Cardin last I checked." *I twisted the knife making him scream.* "Your a bit pinned here."

Cardin then try's to punch me which I dodge and slam his head into the knife driving it further through his hand. At this point he was crying.

F/N: "KI RA E Cardin Winchester." *I yank my knife out of his hand.* "Go get yourself patched up and if I see you pull anything like that again well." *I point the knife at his neck.* "Not even dear Oz will save you."