Chapter 4 Beacon

A/N: "Welcome back guys to the next chapter."

Ghost: "Gradian your working on a holiday?"

A/N: "Well relatives aren't coming to later so I thought I'd get some done while a wait."

Ghost: "Ok guardian welp I'll go back to my work."

A/N: "Wait what do you even do?"

Ghost: "That's me secret to keep."

A/N: "Ok with that, chapter 4 Beacan, also play the song if you want."
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

F/N and Star are on the bullhead heading to Beacan.

Star: "What do you think it will be like, I mean we really haven't been with large groups like this before."

F/N: "Well remember what Cayde always tells us, we may be loners, but having a fireteam isn't always a drag, plus we have done it before."

Star: "I know but I'm a little worried for you."

F/N: "For what?"

Star: "Well one of "them" should be going here, so I don't want you to intently kill them."

F/N: "Well I already ran into Yang a week ago and I'd say I did pretty good."

Star: "You didn't do anything cause Cayde was there."

F/N: "Well ya, but I think I'll be fine. I mean Cayde's going to be teaching there so I have at least someone else besides Oz and you to calm me down."

Star: "What is he teaching anyway?"

F/N: "Don't know, but knowing him probably something stupid."

Then I hear something. More specificity someone's voice that I never wanted to see again.

Yang: "I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacan with me this is the best day ever!"

Ruby: "Yang please stop."

F/N: (No No No No No! How are they both here I mean Yang's the right age but Ruby's still 15 how the hell is she here!)

Yang: "I mean your going to be the bees knees."

Ruby: "I don't want to be the bees knees. I want to be just a normal girl with normal knees."

Yang: "What ever, you'll be fine, I mean look at all the other people here."

F/N: "Star."

Star: "Ya?"

F/N: "Helmet stat!"

Star: "Why?"

F/N: "Cause I'm not ready to deal with them yet, plus knowing Yang she's going to introduce herself to everyone here."

Just as a say that they start walking over to where I'm seated.

F/N: "Star."

Star: "Done."

With that my helmet appeared (Like Star lords) and covered my face before they could see me.

Yang: "Sup names Yang, this is my sister Ruby who are you?"

F/N: "........"

Yang: "Hello." *She waves her hang in front of my face.*

Yang: "Is someone in there?"

F/N: "Yes there is, I just don't care."

Yang: "Geez don't have to be so rude."