Chapter 9 A royal ass kicking

A/N: "WOW guys I cant believe I have over 500 reads."

Ghost: "Don't forget your small band of followers to."

A/N: "Thanks guys I just can't believe you guys thank you."

Ghost: "Well Hunter its time for the chapter."

A/N: "Right time for two people to get their asses kicked, lets begin."
—————————————————————————
F/N Perspective

It was a couple weeks sense I forgave Ruby and right now we are in Miss Goodwitch's combat class. At the moment it was a match between Jaune and Cardin, one where Jaune was failing miserably.

Cardin: "This is the part where you lose."

Jaune: "Over my dead body."

F/N: (Famous last words.)

Cardin then punches Jaune in the gut making him fall to the ground. A buzzer goes off signaling the end of the match.

Glynda: "That's enough Cardin, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura is in the red, in a tournament this would be the end of the match."

Glynda: "Also Mr. Arc its been weeks now, we don't want you getting eaten be a Beowolf now do we."

Cardin: "Speak for yourself."

A shot zipped past his head and everyone looked to see me aiming Last Word at him.

Star: "F/N."

F/N: "Say anything like that again and the next one won't miss."

I holster Last Word before the bell rings and class ends. I head over to Jaune and help him up.

Jaune: "Thanks, you didn't have to do that."

F/N: "Well I don't take asshats very kindly, plus what are friends for."

He gives me a smile before we head to the cafeteria for lunch.

Timeskip

I grab my plate of (F/F) and start walking when I hear Ruby call me over.

Ruby: "Big bro over hear!"

I see her wave at me so I head over to her. The rest of team RWBY and team JNPR were there to.

F/N: "Coming sis!"

I make my way over to Ruby and the gang while thinking about are talk we had.

Flashback

We were finishing up Cayde's class as he was going over what we will be learning this year.

Cayde: "And that class, is what will be coming this year."

Everyone but me was surprised about Cayde reviling that he was a robot and a immortal warrior from another world.

Ruby: "So your from another world?"

Cayde: "Yes and F/N is too."

They all turn to me and I give them a unamused stare. Cursing Cayde in my mind as I tried to play it off like this was planned.

F/N: "Ya I'm not originally from this world."

Star: "Really."

F/N: "What?"

The bell them rings and everyone starts to leave. I'm about to head back to my dorm when team RWBY stopped me at the door.

Ruby: "Hey you still coming over?"