Chapter 3 The past and the present part 2

A/N:  "Hay guys I'm back with the second part of  'The past and the present' and a couple more people from Destiny will be making a appearance. Also that you for 100 reads as of writing this so thank you. Also I'm going to change a few things so with the timeline in destiny so without further ado. Here's part 2 of the past and the present.
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective
(Last time)

F/N: "Hey Star."

Star: "Ya."

F/N: "Remember this thing." *Holding up Does not bow.*

Star: "How could I not."

Flashback 7 years after meeting Star
Your prospective

It had been a few years since I unlocked Arc Light and cleared that den of Grimm. After the party I had said my goodbyes to Saladin and Qrow and started back on the road. Through the years I had started to make a name for myself and got into a fight here or there but it was nothing I couldn't handle. Qrow and I met once and awhile, talking about life and even introduced me to Professor Ozpin. Right now me and Star were meeting up with a contact about a job. At the moment I'm walking through Vale to a night club for the meetup.

Star: "F/N what do you think this contact wants?"

F/N: "Don't know, but if he or she pays well then whatever."

Star flouts in front of my face as I stop walking

Star: "F/N don't lie to me, we both know that's not true."

F/N: "What?"

Star give me "That" look, you know that one were they now you did some shit.

F/N: *sigh* "I know, but with the reputation I've gotten over the years dealing with, now let's see."

I start to count off on my fingers.

F/N: "White Fang, Roman bitchwick, Bandits, Faunus Slavers, Gangs, and that Bitch with the Grimm. Also remind me to call Oz to thank him for pulling me into that mess."

Star: "Will do and I don't mean the tough guy act. I mean why you really help people."

F/N looks down at Last Word, then to the sword I'd dubbed Young Wolf's Howl strapped to my back, then hold up my neckless.

F/N: "Ya well, my past says enough of why I do this." *I take a minute to think about all the people I'd saved over the years.* "Honestly I really can't let anyone go through what I did with a family like "them" or any other reason. I won't stand by and let it happen."

I give Star a smile and she seems content with my answer. How she did so I don't know being a flouting ball.

Star: "That's the Hunter I know, now lets not keep the contact waiting."

With that she dematerializes so it wouldn't be suspicious and we made are way into the club. As I entered I took in the lay of the land.

 As I entered I took in the lay of the land