Chapter 7 Past comes back

A/N: "Hello Guardians I'm back for chapter 8."

Ghost: "So are you going have F/N forgive his family?"

A/N: "Maybe but you'll have to read to find out later on but for know let's begin."
—————————————————————————
F/N Prospective

After fighting off the Grimm in the initiation we made are way back to the auditorium for the teams to be a announced.

Ozpin: " Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrash, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark, you four retrieved the black bishop pieces. Form this day forth you will be known as team CRDL, lead by Cardin Winchester.

After a applause they walked off the stage and the next went up.

Ozpin: " Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie, you four retrieved the white rook pieces. Form this day forth you will be known as team JNPR. Lead by Jaune Arc.

Jaune: "Wait led by?"

Ozpin: "Congratulations young man."

F/N: "Way to go Jaune!"

Pyrrha then punched him in the shoulder making him fall over, which got the whole room to laugh.

Ozpin: "Next up. Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long. You four collected the white knight pieces, this day forth you will be known as team as team RWBY led by Ruby Rose. 

Yang: "Ow I'm so proud of you."

F/N: "Thats going to get confusing."

Star: "Agreed?"

Ozpin: "Finally, Hunter and Star, may you come to the stage."

F/N: "Oh I've got a bad feeling about this."

I then walked up to the stage with Star over my shoulder.

Ozpin: "You collected the White pawn piece. Though you didn't find another partner other then your ghost you would be expelled."

I start to sweat a little under my helmet.

Ozpin: "Though sense I know you and your skills as a fighter throughout the test."

He then shows me fighting off the Beowolf's and assisting in killing the Deathstaker.

Ozpin: "We will make a exception, you will be furthermore known as fireteam Hunter. Beacons first one person team, may you please remove your helmet."

At that I stood there in fear.

F/N: "Oz what are you doing."

Ozpin: "What you need to do, now please remove your helmet."

I sigh before pulling back my hood and removed my helmet. After doing so I heard to two gasps from the audience.

F/N: "Oz your so fucking dead after this."

Ozpin: "You have to face your past eventually F/N."

Star then starts going off on Ozpin.

Star: "After what we told you, what Qrow told you, your just going to break that promise you made for your own agenda, give us are room key and leave us alone!"

Ozpin then takes a sip of his coffee before handing me the dorm key.

Ozpin: "It's for your own good."

F/N: "My own good my ass."

With that a start walking off stage helmet in hand and Star over my shoulder. Then my 'sisters' start running up to me.