Chapter 5 Initiation part 1

A/N: "Well guys I'm back for another chapter."

Ghost: "Well you've been busy."

A/N: "Ya, anyway with that, plus the walls patched up, let's begin chapter 5 Initiation.
—————————————————————————
F/N's prospective

It's morning and I wake up to some over hyper ginger headed girl.

???: "It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!"

???: "Nora please stop."

Nora: "Ok Ren, only if we get pancakes ."

Ren: "Fine."

F/N: (Damn I feel bad for him.)

With that I try to get but I feel a weight on my chest. I look down to see Blake snuggled on my chest.

F/N: (Oh Blake's in my chest.).....(WAIT BLAKES ON MY CHEST OMG OMG OMG.)

Then Blake starts to get up and rubs here eyes.

Blake: "*yawn* Morning F/N."

F/N: "Um morning."

Blake cocks her head to the side, then blushes when she realized what position we are in.

Blake: "Oh god I'm sorry." She said while madly blushing and stood up.

F/N: "It's fine we can't control what we do in are sleep." *I say standing up too.*

Blake: "Right...right."

We stand there for a minute in silence before Star interrupts it.

Star: "So, initiation is in a hour, why don't we get ready?"

F/N, Blake: "Alright sounds like a plan."

With that we get dressed into are normal cloths/ armor and head to where out weapons are held. I really only needed Last Word for this but I felt like changing it up a bit today.

Timeskip

We got to the lockers and me and Blake parted ways and my locker was.... damn it, it was next to Ruby's. I also overheard part of a conversation between Nora and Ren.

Ren: "Nora."

Nora: "Yeeessss?"

Ren: *He puts his SMG's in his sleeves.* "Sloths don't make that much noice."

Nora: "That why it's perfect!"

Ren: "*sigh* Come on."

As they are walking by I put a hand on his shoulder.

F/N: "I'm sorry."

He just waves me off and said it was fine. With that they walk on and Ruby gets her scythe out.

Ruby: "No small talk, I get to let by baby do the talking."

F/N: "That we can agree on."

Ruby: "Ahhh, were did you come from!"