Chapter 10 History class

A/N: "Hey guys welcome back to the next chapter."

Ghost: "Well it's time for Doctor Oobleck class also Hunter I've got something on radar?"

A/N: "Oh god Ghost get the big G. He's back."

Ghost: "Oh god, um have fun readers."

???: "Oh Ya!"

A/N: "Not today fucker!"
—————————————————————————
F/N Perspective

It's been about a 2 months sense I joined Beacon.(I don't know the time frame so bare with me)Within that time I've met a bunch of interesting people, got one of my sisters back, I may forgive Yang soon to, and if all goes according to plan asking Blake out on a date. We were currently in Oobleck class witch I have to say there's definitely something in that mans coffee.

Oobleck: "Now, while this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!"

He explains this while zipping around the class.

F/N: "Ok what the hell is in that coffee."

Star: "Well maybe it's related to his Semblance?"

F/N: "No idea."

Oobleck: "Now how many of you have been discriminated due to your faunas heritage."

All of the faunas raise their hands, except Blake.

Oobleck: "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! Though with people like Mr. Hunter it may help with these relations."

Everyone looks at me and I now put on the spot.

F/N: "What? Faunas are the same as people and I've seen my fair share of discrimination. Though I may go overboard."

Star: "You mean putting 50 people in the hospital."

F/N: "What they deserved it." I said putting my hands up in the air.

Oobleck: "Well even with his 'odd' ways, Mr. Hunter and others like him, we may find peace."

He then starts zippering around the class again.

Oobleck: "Now what can you tell me what many scholars believe was the turning point in the third year of the war."

Weiss raised her hand to answer.

Weiss: "The battle at Fort castle."

Oobleck: "Exactly and who can tell me what advantage the faunus had over the human forces."

Jaune: "Hey!"

Oobleck: "Ah Mr. Arc finally contributing to class, now tell me what advantage did the faunas have?"

Jaune: "Uh ah?"

I see Pyrrha trying to help Jaune.

Jaune: "Uh ah oh Binoculars!"

Everyone laughs except me and Pyrrha who facepalmed.