Chapter 40: Graduation Day

June. I love the warm air. And the summer breeze. The only thing I was missing was Harry. I missed him. It was my lucky day. Graduation. "Chloe Reid."

My throat was dry as I nervously walk onto the stage to accept whatever nonsense they had for me. I take it and look into the croud. Their eyes were on me.

Then I saw one in particular. Him and a group of four guys stood up cheering me on. Harry. I smile shyly.

The love of my life. Right there. I could just run a mile. My heart was. I gasp before running offstage and finding him to hug. I never wanted to let go.

We stayed like that for a long time, as they continue. Once they were done, being the oddball Harry is, he walk on stage and asks for the microphone. Everyone was getting ready to leave.

"Can I have everyone's attention? Yeah, all of you." He paused when he had everybody's attention. "This is a special day for all of you, but I want to speak about Chloe.

"She's the love of my life. I could probably smother her in my love. I'm a lucky guy to have her, and she's a lucky girl to have me. With that said,"

He fiddles around looking for something. Harry pulls out a box. "Chloe Reid, will you do the simple privilege of marrying me?"

My eyes grew wide in disbelief. It was really happening. I walk up on stage. It was kind of embarrassing. My makeup was running already from the tears.

I shook my head yes. "She said yes." He spoke with a smile. His voice had a happy tone.

He put the mic back on it's hanger. He leads me off of the stage before we hug again. Harry broke the hug to present me with the ring.

My mom and dad joins us after a while. They were actually getting along. I hold my mom's gaze until she starts to cry. I break Harry and I's hug and hug her instead.

My dad hugs my mom and me without crying. We stood tgere a min. Harry was just watching. I motion for him to join us. He shook his head. I guess he was trying to be respectful.

"I think that's enough, Mommy." Her and my dad let go of me. My mom sobs and says. "I'm so proud of you." I smile. Harry stood directly behind me.

He was just watching. It was kind of weird cause I didn't know what to do now. My mom walks over and hugs Harry. My mom is three inch shorter than me, So he had to bend down.

"Take care of her." She tells him. He nods. I interrupt. "You don't have worry." I join them and lace Harry and my hand together.

"Harry is really responsible." She wipes away tears. "Good." We stood there for a while. Symantha, Ashlyn, and Liam join us.

"Auntie Chloe!" Ashlyn says running for me. I greet her with a hug. When we pull away, I ask her. "How are you." She replies by yelling.

"TERRIFIC!" That made me laugh. She then goes to Harry and steps on his feet. "Hawee," He looked down at her. She jumps. He picks her up.

"I'm bigger than you." She says. By bigger she probably meant taller. She was sitting on Harry's shoulder.

Ashlyn plays in Harry's long, flawless hair. I loved watching Harry with kid. It makes me want to have some.

--

Okay guys, I'm taking a break. I'm not going to update every week like usual. The next update will probably be November 21. Enjoy the wait. And GO Read The Curse By: LovedYouFirst_xox.