Chapter 3: Miama Beach

Chapter 3: Miami Paps

Chloe's Point Of View:

We had just checked into a hotel on the shore of the Miami Beach. Harry whispered something in my ear that has been echoing in my head since we were on the plane; I wouldn't repeat it to anyone:

"We should save water and shower together." My eyes grew wide. I was now just chilling on the bed. Louis rode to the store to buy ice cream for some reason.

"I'm going to take shower." I say as he smirks childishly. "Alone." I add. His smile faded as I start to fiddle throughout my suitcase. I walk to the bathroom and shut the door. "I trust you not to come in." I yell to Harry over the running water.

I strip before entering the hot, steamy shower. It felt so relaxing. I only sing in the shower on days I was sleepy. So I began to sing. Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots. Near the end of the song, I was ready to fall asleep. I cut off the water and reach for the towel without looking out of the shower curtains.

I wrap the towel around my wet body and push the shower curtains aside. Harry smiles. "Hi, Harry." I say scolding him. "I love your voice." He says as he stands. "Thanks." He came closer and wraps his long arms around my waist.

"It's beautiful, just like you." I grin at his compliment. He began to walk towards me making me back up. "Harry?" I say. His eyes were fixed on mine but he didn't say anything. "Harry." I say again raising my voice. "Come on." He said before picking me up. My legs wrap around his hips and my hands resting on his chest.

The towel became loose but I held it up. Harry silently began kissing my chest. He steps into the shower and lets me down slowly. I look at his bare feet and eye him all the way to his face.

"Take it off." He whispers. He turned around and cut on the water.

I throw the towel out and turn to him. As he turns around, I cover up my bare body with my hands. He grins. "Why?" This is one reason I love Harry. "Louis will be back any second." We exchanged stares. "Real quick?"

I grin. "Okay."

He steps closer to me, grabs my hips, and pulls me closer. "What about your clothes?" I say. He smiles. "Oh, I forgot. " He giggles. He took off his shirt revealing his chest. After that, Harry slipped out of his pants and boxers. He picks me up again and I clutch onto his body. "Don't fall." I say. He chuckles.

He began to kiss my cheek bone as I was up against the wall. "Harry." I say. The hot water was hitting our bodies as I run my hands through his wet hair. He grinds his hips into mine and I dig my nails into his back. I watch as his carefree expression change to lust. I hug his body tight as he pushes me harder on the wall. I was tightly being squished between the wall and Harry, but I didn't mind.

Louis' Point Of View:

"I'm back." I say. I shut the door and look around. Where could they have ran off to. I hear what sounds like water running. So I walk closer to the sound. I knock on the door. "Hey, I'm back" I say. There was nothing in reply except for what had sounded like a grunt. I jump on the bed and lay down.

I turn on the tv. The water surprisingly cut off. I listened closely and hear as if some one falls. I heard Chloe and Harry laughing. Wonder what they're doing.

I turn my attention to the tv. America's Next Top Model was on. I love this show. Harry then walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I bet Chloe's still in there. "Where's Chloe?" I ask. "In there." He says.

She walks out with wet hair and damp clothes. "Hey Louis." She says casually. "Hey." Harry grabbed a pair of trouser and pants before he starts changing right there. "Seriously?" Chloe says before covering up her eyes. "Yeah." Harry replies. I scroll through the channels available and stop when Chloe sits beside of me. "I hate The Wanted." The Wanted Life was on.

I then begin to scroll through the channels again. The Walking Dead was on, so I left it on there. "I love The Walking Dead; Carl is hot AF." She says smiling. I look back at Harry who was finally dressed.

Harry rolled his eyes, as he joined us on my bed. "I'm bored." Harry says. "Maybe we can go down to the beach." Chloe says. "That's not a bad idea." I say mainly to myself.

So we decide to go to the beach. We change and walk down to the blue ocean. Chloe was excited. I could tell by the way she walked. She sped up one minute and was lacking behind the next.

Harry was leaving tonight. I'm pretty sure she didn't know that either. He has a busy schedule: An interview or two and whatever he was hiding from me.

We begin to walk on the sand. Chloe took off running. Once she reached the edge of the water she stops.

I sit in a vacant seat not really caring who's it was. Harry caught up with Chloe and they play in the water.

My mind went wild. She's so beautiful. She giggled. The way she laughed turns me on. And the things I want to do with her body.

I saw flashes. It was a photographer I guess. I turn and they were a couple feet away. I flip the guy off. He came closer. "Fuck off." I say without turning around.

"Why don't you fuck off, pretty boy." I laugh. Chloe and Harry look at me then they look at the man not far behind me. Harry eyed me and I shrug. They get out and we walk silently back to the hotel. I'm guessing Harry was mad.