Chapter 24: Cuddle Weather

"Hey Harry, I've got a joke for you." The little Cupcake appears in the door frame. "What is it sweetie?" I grin. He called me sweetie.

"I've probably already told you this, but....." I trail on. "What do you take when you're butt hurts?" I wait for him to answer.

"Assprin." I make the drum sound kinda like a.......

Badum tsss.

He shook his head and giggles. "I'll put that in my jokebook." I gasp.

"really? Am I that special?" He nods.

"Yes." I grin. I lay back in my bed and examine my computer screen. Tumblr was being boring today. Now for Instagram. My Instagram had an everlasting newsfeed.

It was mostly One Direction fan pages. They were all talking about the same thing. The Louis and Zayn thing. "Harry!" I yell.

"What?" He walks in the room.

"Have you heard about Zayn and Louis smoking.... weed?" He nods. "It was immature." He tells me. "And why would you even take a video-"

"There's a video?" He nods again. I quickly pull up YouTube. The search was long, but I found the video. "Oh my god." I watch all five minute of the video. What happened?

The boys I knew are turning into mischief men. Harry sat beside me on the bed. "See how stupid that was?" I nod. "This is crazy. How could they do something so dangerous? Why can't you guys just stay the boys on the steps?"

Harry gets offended. "what do you mean? We can't stay cute and innocent forever." I nod. "You forgot Forever Young." I said that not to prove I'm right, but to remind him how they were.

"I know people do stupid things, and everybody makes mistakes." He hugs me unexpected. I hug him back. My back got tired after a while, so I lay down on my bed. He curls his long legs around mine. They seemed to be endless from where I lay.

"I love you," He says. "And I'm sorry we fight." I feel a tear escape my eye. "You're not the reason we fight, Harry." I bury my face in his chest. "Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not."

"Most of times you're not; don't blame this on yourself." His finger traces my tiny jawline and cheekbones. "You're right, Chloe." I sit there a minute, and I let it soak in.

"Like you said, people do stupid things." I agree with a "Mhm." His fingers slowly get tired and rests on my cheek. We were so calm and quiet. I loved every second that passed by with nothing said. Just cuddling.

Symantha walks in. "Dinner's ready." Harry and I jump up fast and do how we usually do. He pushes me, but I hold onto him. We both fall back on the bed. When I get on my feet, I sprint for the door.

He grabs my hips and throws me on the bed. "No fair." He runs out of the door. I run after him. "No!" I scream as I tackle Harry. We both fall and giggle.

I act serious. "My side hurts because of you." I stand and then sit at the table. "I also won." We were waiting for him to get in a seat. When he does, he says.

"Don't stretch your body too bad, babe; you don't want your stitches coming out." I pull up my shirt and examine my stitched up side.

He watches me with pleasure written all of his face. Satisfaction was probably what he felt. I look him in the eyes. "Harry." His eye meet my face. "I- I'm sorry."

"Yeah." I pull my shirt down and pat Harry on the back. Once we're all sitting, Symantha said the grace. "This is how I want the rest of my life, A cooperating family.