Chapter 38: April Fools

It was finally the first of May. I couldn't process the thought of of May before recapping April. There was the whole New Jersey thing. The audition was a success.

Then I thought deeper. There was that one day at school. My friend, Jordan, and he is hilarious.

Anyway, he accidentally spit sprite on Larry at lunch. Only because I made him laugh. I'm a bad person, I know.

Then I remember the first day of April. April Fools Day. You may think it's all fun and games that day, but some people can get hurt.

So Harry decides to invite me to this special thing for the boys. We travel to Washington D.C. and they had a little meet and greet and then an interview.

We were on a stage in an outside arena. The boys let me play onstage with them. Harry gets down on one knee. He had a genuine look in his eye. "Chloe,"

He spoke into the microphone. "Chloe, I want you to marry me. I want to be in front, beside, behind of you. I want to be with you everywhere you go,"

He pulled out a box with a ring in it. "Will you marry me?" He asks. I nod. He grins and stands for a hug.

That was when he yells into the microphone. "April Fools" I hit him playfully. "Jerk." I say grinning.

I got him back. We were playing a game of headbandz, and I whispered something really big in his ear. "I'm pregnant." I say. He gasps and looks at me. I nod showing him that I was not joking.

He was about to cry when I said "April Fools." Once the words left my lips, I couldn't help but smile at his gullible action.

Now it's May. April showers bring May flowers. It already felt like summer. I was hot. In both attraction and body tempature.

Overall, I was having a great day. I pour my second cup of coffee quickly and carefully. There's nothing like a cup of coffee on a Saturday morning. The clock read: 8:43.

Harry lazily trudges through the house. "Why didn't you wake me up?" He whines. "I'm sorry, babe."

I apologize. His baby-like actions made me happy. My feet were slid off of the couch by his touch, then Harry pulls them into his lap.

He began to massage my bare feet. "How long will ya'll be on tour?" I ask him. There was a hesitant answer of the words: "Eight months, maybe?" I was shocked.

"At the minimum." He added. I pout. "How am I going to survive?" I ask vaguely. "One day at a time." He answers with a sarcastic tone.

I push him back before grabbing his shirt and pulling him close. We kinda just got as close as we could then. He made me sit on his lap, and he just hugs me. I liked, yeah, but it was weird.

He kisses my shirt sleeve. I watch him rest his head on me. "When are you leaving?" I ask. "Today." He says with his eyes closed. Why so soon?