Chapter 26: Good Morning

My phone's alarm rings, and I hit the end button in a panic. "It's Saturday." I groan and lay back in bed. Symantha walks in the room. "Are you awake?" She asks. "Sadly." I answer her rhetorical question.

"Now leave me alone, I'm hitting snooze." I made no sense, but I went with it. I roll to face the opposite side of the room. My mind was controlled by thoughts of Harry. Where was he now?

I felt an arm wrap around me. I let out a gasp and look behind me. It was him. A grin grew on my face. I turn around and nuzzle to his body as close as I could. He was so warm.

His hair fell every which way, and his eyes, oh his eyes, were closed tightly. His lips were pudge just a little; I breathe for these moments.

I kiss his lips and lay my head back on my pillow. Isn't he lovely? I close my eyes, but I couldn't help but open them back up. Just to look at him.

Perfect; He might not see it, but I do. Now it's time to get revenge. I walk over to the curtains and slide them open. He groans lazily.

I jump on the bed and scream. "Wakey wakey." He opens his eyes, and his pouted lips turn into a smile. "I'm awake." I keep on jumping. "You know.... this is fun." His eyes were fixed on mine. He bites his lip with lust and passion.

"Help me up." He groans in his raspy morning voice. I grab his hands and pull him to his feet. When he was standing he pushed me down on the bed and started snickering and jumping.

"What are you going to do now?" He asks jumping. I cover up with the blankets we used last night. I could hear him bouncing and snickering.

Could I sneak out? There was a possibility. I crawl to the end of the bed, and I fall out of the bottom. "Hey." He yells.

I stand drowsily. Harry catches me from falling on the floor. "You okay?" He asks. I nod. "It's like 7:30 but yeah." I twist out of his arms and run through the house.

I've been thinking about Harry and I, and I say we should get matching tattoos. I just want more cute tattoos. My only want is more tattoos.

And snake bites. I want snake bites; I don't care who takes me. I just want a second, and maybe a third, tattoo. Just a tattoo.

Okay, change of subject. My eyes roam the living room before plopping on the couch. Harry ran into the living room a little after I did. I turn on the tv and use the wii to get netflix.

"What are we watching, babe?" Harry asks. I shrug. "I don't know."

Symantha's Point Of View:

I pick up Ashlyn as she whines. She was furious. "You can't play with mommy's phone right now." I tell her. Her cries got louder and louder. I gave in and handed her my phone.

She unlocks it, and her little fingers hit her favorite app. I sit her down as she contently plays the game. I love her. She's my life. She's the love of my life.

I look away and into the mirror. My clean, makeup free face seemed gloomy, but I don't know why. maybe I'm just missing Liam.

He's never here anymore. "Come on." I tell Ashlyn. Her little chubby, baby legs slide off of the bed and walk their way past me. Her eye were focused on the game. When she starts playing it, you can't stop her.

She probably gets that from Liam. I'm not the gaming type. We walk down the hall and into the living room. "Good morning, ladies." Harry greets us with a smile. I grin. "Good morning, Harry."