SHINee- Minho

Title: I Love You!

Maddie's P.O.V

"You ran into me!" Minho yelled.

"I'm pretty sure you did!" I yelled back.

"No I didn't!"

"I was coming out of Study Hall! You clearly saw me, Minho!" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Don't you dare walk away from me!" My stopped and turned around.

"I'm. Sorry." I said with my teeth clenched and my hands rolled into a fist.

"Maddie?" Minho who saw this, asked.

"What!?" Minho flinched, but didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

'Always wasting my damn time.' I thought and shook my head.

Minho's P.O.V

"Hyung, you alright?" Taemin asked. I nodded.

"She's such a coward." I bursted out laughing.

"Damn right. She can't even confront you, Minho." Key laughed and stared at the path that Maddie left in with pity.

"Let's just get to class." Onew said. We nodded and walked away.

"Why did you hold back?" Jonghyun asked/whispered. I narrowed my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When she yelled 'What' you didn't say anything or argued back." I thought for a second.

'That's right. I didn't argue back.. Why?' I thought.

"Didn't want to waste my time on her." I lied. Jonghyun laughed.

"Guys I'm going to the bathroom." They nodded and we went separate ways.

I wasn't going to the bathroom really. I'm going to find Maddie and ask her what's wrong. I walked past an empty hallway, but stopped when I heard people laughing and another person asking them to stop.

"You're such a bitch!" One girl yelled.

"How dare you yell at Minho Oppa!" My eyes widen.

'Maddie.' I thought.

Maddie's P.O.V

"Well maybe if he didn't 'bump' into me, then I wouldn't BE yelling at him!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at us!" Ashely raised her fist ready to punch me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impacted, but never came.

"Ashely just stop." I opened my eyes and say Minho holding her arm that she was going to hit me with.

"Oppa! She yelled at you! I was just punishing her for disrespecting you!" Ashely defended herself. I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Punching her? 2 against 1? Gosh Ashely you're pathetic." Minho shoved her away violently and grabbed my arm.

----

"You didn't have to do that." I looked down at the ground.

"I just saved you. No thank you?" Minho asked.

"Well I didn't ask you to save me." I snapped.

"Will you just say thank you!? Dammit Maddie, don't make this harder on me!" Minho yelled.

"W-what?"

"Seeing you hurt, kills me. Can't you take a hint. I love you. But you happen to not notice. What else do I have to do to get your damn attention!?" Minho yelled/asked.

"Y-you l-love me?" I pointed to myself.

"So much." I blushed. I looked up, but felt soft lips land on mine. I was shocked, but kissed him back.

"I love you, too. So much." I smiled.