B.A.P- Daehyun

TBH, I don't really know how to do this. Anyways, @daebap sorry if this didn't come out like the way you wanted it. I changed it a little because I didn't want this to be really long. Don't get me wrong it's like the way you requested it.

Maria's P.O.V

"Girls, in your seats now. Lessons are about to begin.~" I smiled. I'm Maria, and I'm a music teacher. Today was my last day here at the school, well just for now. I'm going to a summer camp to teach children how to sing clearly & stuff. I'm only teaching girls, camp policy, that Female teachers only teaches girls and Male teachers only teaches boys.

Fast Forward

I got to the camp and the director showed me my classroom.

"This is your room. I'm gonna give you a task. I already talked to him about this task. You both are gonna work together to get two chosen children's to collaborate together. One boy and one girl." The director said. I nodded. 'Wait. Who's him' I thought 

"Excuse me sir, but who's him?" I asked, he laughed.

"Silly me I forgot you're new here. Him is Jung Daehyun. Both of you will work together. When you're finished here, I'll show you his classroom. Also, I'll send both of you an email to tell you the two chosen kids." He smiled, I smiled back and bowed.

Class Time

*singing with the kids following along*

how many do I shed my tears?
Every Heart  Every Heart is not a gentle yet

Shall I do?  I can never say my loneliness
Every Heart doesn't know so what to say oh what to do

(I) was afraid of darkness cause I felt that I was left alone
So I prayed for help to (the) distant million stars

Round & Round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace  Forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky  Every Heart is shining all today

Show me now, What kind of smile do I come across
Every Heart  Every Heart can take a step towards the dreams

All of us what to take a lasting happiness
Whenever you feel sad, I wanna hold you & give you a sound sleep

Someday Every Hearts gonna free and easy

- Every Heart By BoA (A/N Let's just say the kids are like 9 y/o to 12 y/o. Okay?)

"Good jobs kids." I clapped. And smiled. I heard my laptop make a noise. "I'll be right back, I've got an important email."

I walked over and saw that this was the email to see the two chosen's. 

Hello Miss. Maria,
The two chosen's are Kim Minyoung and Lee Minki.

Daehyun's P.O.V

"Mr. Jung?"

"Over here." I called out and raised my hand. I was on my phone when I heard the person knock on my wall. I looked over to see a beautiful girl maybe around her 18 or 19 years.

"Are you Jung Daehyun?" She asked. I quickly stood up and bowed.

"U-uh yeah. That's me. And you are?" I asked

"Maria. I'm here for the collaboration." She smiled. I instantly fell in love, well I guess you can say that. What's that called ah yes, Love at first sight.

--Two Weeks--

Maria and I have gotten closer. We were working on the singing lessons with the kids.

"Okay guys, tomorrow is the day." Maria laughed. "Show them what you got!" I laughed with her. We started to get ready. When I called Maria over.

"Hey since we haven't been resting lately. Um do you want to get um some ice....cream?" I asked

"Jung Daehyun are you asking me on a date?" She smiled and put her hands on her hips. I scratched the back of my neck. "Why not."

We where walking around the park and talking.

"I have something to tell you." I stated.

"Yeah sure what is it?" She smiled.

"I just wanted to say that Ilikeyoualotandiwantyoutobeminepleasebemygirlfriend." I said really fast. She shook her head in confusion and shook her hands around.

"Wait what?" She asked trying to understand my words but failed.

"I like you a lot and I want you to be mine, please be my girlfriend?" I said slowly. She nodded her head then her eyes widen and she looked at me.

"Daehyun..." I nodded.

"It's okay that you don't feel the same wa-"

"Yes." I looked at her and she smiled.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

"Ohmigod!" I squealed like a girl. "Thank you!" I grabbed her and kissed her.