B.A.P- Zelo

*I honestly didn't know how to do this. If it's confusing, I'm sorry.*

Alex's P.O.V

"Zelo, I'm scared." I whispered. He hugged me closer and tighter.

"Shh babe. I know. Please stay safe." Zelo kissed my forehead and reloaded his gun.

"Zelo.." I cried silently. Zelo hugged me.

"Alex, keep quiet. Don't come out of the closet until I get you. Make no movement if you hear someone out the door. Hide if someone comes in." Zelo ordered. I nodded and cuddled more into his hoodie that I was wearing.

"Be careful." Zelo nodded and kissed my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I whispered back and Zelo came out of the closet. It was silent until I heard voices.

"Where is she?" Zinni asked.

"I told you I left her." Zelo responded.

Zelo and I were in love. But Zelo was a criminal. Him and his gang called B.A.P. And in a dangerous gang. They're was this other gang, called Blood. They leader was a female named Zinni, and she was in love with Zelo. Zinni knew Zelo was in a relationship with me. She told me his secret, about being a criminal, thinking that I was going to leave him. But she was wrong, I stayed, which made her angrier. Zinni sent her gang, Blood, after me. Zelo told her that he left me, just to keep me safe. He lied. We're still together.

"Quit bullsh!ting. I knew she's here." Zinni laughed.

"I'll look for her." I heard Jiyeon say. I panicked and hide more into Zelo's closet. It was a walk in closet.

"Stop. She's not here! Can you just leave her alone!? Alex has nothing to do with this!" Zelo yelled. I heard a gunshot and a yell. My eyes widen.

"Zelo." I whispered.

"Zinni!" Someone yelled. I ran out of the closet.

"Zelo!" I yelled. I ran into the living room. Everybody was gone. They left me. I fell to my knees.

"Why?" I asked.

Zelo's P.O.V

"Zinni!" Eunji yelled. Everybody ran out the door. We ran to where Eunji was. Someone shot Eunji. I looked around and saw Yongguk and Youngjae ran away. I mentally sent a 'Thank you.'

Alex! I ran back to the house and saw Alex on the floor. Terror gave over me.

"Alex!" I yelled. She looked at me and I sighed in relief. I grabbed her arms and gave her a gun. "Take this."

"But."

"Don't ask. I have mine. Come on, let's get out of here." Alex nodded. I kissed her passionately.

"I love you." Alex whispered.

"I love you, too."