Imagine Kris- Exo-M.

Requested by: armorhead

_________'s P.O.V

I went shopping with my friends. My 1 year old son is home with is father Kris from Exo-M. I haven't left that house without my son Joon. Ever since Kris is on tour. I told him I didn't have to go, but he insisted me to. He said "I want some alone time with my son." I swear my husband is weird. 

---Kris's P.O.V------

Finally I got ____-ah to  leave the house without our son Joon. Today I'm spending time with him all week. Joon and I went to the zoo. I saw lots of creatures that I didn't even know exists in this world. 

-Hours later-

Wow this kid has so much energy in him. How does _____-ah do this. We went back to our house. ____-ah is still not home. Exo came over.

"Awe Joon-ah is so cuteeeeee!" Kai yelled

"Hyung can I have him~" Tao sang

"NO! He's mine!" I yelled and pulled Joon into my arms.

"Hyung you don't have to be so mean!" Chen pouted

"Chen don't do that." I said

"Wow hyung!" Chen and walked to the kitchen. I heard Joon crying

"Who made my son cry!" I hissed. Everybody pointed at Luhan.

"Luhan!" I said and gave Joon to Lay.

"Wait! I didn't mean to!" Luhan yelled and ran upstairs.

"Aish, this kid!" I said and rubbed the back of my head.

"FOODS READY!" D.O yelled from the kitchen. All 12 members even Luhan when he heard food he ran downstairs. After done eating. We watching a movie 'Monster, Inc.' Everyone fell asleep. Joon was sound asleep on my laps. He has my eyes and _____-ah's lips. I love my son with all my heart. I'll give everything up for my wife and my son. I went upstairs and put Joon in bed. I covered him up, turned on his flashlight, one last look at my son. Then left. I went downstairs and turned off the t.v. I heard a door close I look out the window and saw _____-ah. I went outside and helped with the bags.

"What did you buy, the whole mall?" I teased, she glared at me.

"Haha oppa very funny. Where's Joon." She asked

"His sleeping in his room. Is it alright if the members sleep here since they're already asleep?" I asked

"Of course. Now get in bed I want to cuddle I missed you." She said jumped on the bed. I went after her. We cuddled with each other.

"I love you _____-ah." I said

"I love you too." She said and we both drifted to sleep.

_________________________________

I know it's not all that perfect but I hope you like thou..