Vixx- N

Title: Sooner or Later.

Crystal's P.O.V

I was sitting with Yori, my best friend. We were at lunch.

"Hey did you talk to N?" Yori asked. I sighed deeply.

"No." I shook my head.

"Crystal. You have to. Or he might do it again."

"I don't even know. Wouldn't you break up with your boyfriend, if he cheated on you?" I asked. Yes, my boyfriend Cha Hakyeon or N, is what they call him, cheated on me with Park Soyeon. One of the most beautiful, richest, and b!tchy Queenka. I've been avoiding N since that night. I really don't know what to do.

-2 Days Ago-

It was a party. One of my friends, Hyuk was throwing. He invited me, but I didn't want to go. Also, my best friend Yori likes him so I didn't want to leave her alone. I was going to the bathroom with I saw My boyfriend N and Soyeon making out. I stared at them disbelief. I didn't know if I wanted to cry, yell, hit him, or slap her. Instead I walked away, not looking back with tears rolling down my cheek. He didn't even know, that I saw it.

-End-

My head rested on the lunch table.

"Hey Crystal." I looked and saw N. I fake smiled.

"Hi N."

"You haven't been answering my calls and texts. Also, you have been ignoring me. Why is that?" He asked. I looked at my thighs.

'Told you, you were going to get caught sooner or later.' I thought. I stood up.

"Hakyeon, we need to talk." I called him is real name. I walked out of the cafeteria and went outside.

'It's either break up with him or let him keep cheating.' I thought again. I turned around and looked at him.

"Crystal what's wrong?" N asked.

"I saw you with Soyeon." I said.

"Yeah, we're friends. So what?" N responded. 'So what?' I thought.

"At the party." He stiffened and I laughed.

"Did you really think I wasn't to see it? I was at the party!" I yelled.

"You saw it?" He asked.

"Is that really all you have to say!?" I yelled/asked. I shook my head. "These 2 days, I was thinking about us."

"And what's that?"

"First I thought, maybe it was just a mistake. Maybe he didn't mean it. Second I thought, he was sober. He could have meant it. Third, if you stay with him, he might cheat again. Fourth, break up with him." N eyes widen at the fourth one.

"Which on are going with!?" N panicked.

"The fourth one." I said coldly.

"Listen Crystal, it really was a mistake! She came at me! I'm sorry!" N defended himself. I nodded.

"Even if she did, you could of pushed her away. But that's not what I saw. YOU kissed her back. YOU didn't push her away." I didn't finish. "Cha Hakyeon, I'm breaking up with you. Please don't come after me."

"Who said I was!" He hissed angrily.

"Then that means, you didn't care about this relationship. You meant the kiss." I smiled weakly.

"Crystal no.."

"Stop N. You basically said it with the 'Who said I was!' It's over N." I walked away. He stared at me, but I didn't hug him nor did I forgive him. I wanted to. I wanted to feel safe and loved. I wanted to kiss his soft lips. I wanted to be in his arms, but knowing another girl did hug him, felt safe in his arms, and kissed him. It was never going to feel the same as before.

I'll get over him. Sooner or Later.