Baekhyun- Exo-K

Dannielle's P.O.V

I've been in a relationship with Baekhyun from Exo-K, for 2 years now. He's been busy lately, but he sends text messages to me so I'm fine. Anyways, I was at work. I work at Café Panda. I was taking orders. When three guys walked in with lots of roses. I looked at them confuse when they walked towards me.

"C-can I help you?" I asked/stuttered

"Are you Miss.Dannielle?" They asked

"Yes, yes I am." I responded

"Oh then these are for you. Mr.Baekhyun sent these for you." They smiled and put them on the counter. There was a letter. I read it.

To: My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dannielle

Sweetheart, today when you come back from work. I want you to dress pretty and wait for me. I love you. Stay beautiful!! <3

-Love Oppa, Baekhyun.

I smiled at the little card. I wouldn't stop smiling. Work was over. I went home and straight to my room. I changed into and black dress that was above my knees. My hair was straightened. I wore red shiny heels. I put on light makeup. I went outside and waited for Baekhyun. We showed up. We left to a fancy restaurant.

"You look beautiful." He said and held my hand

"You look handsome as always." I smiled. He kissed my hand and led me inside. We were the only ones there.

"Dannielle, we've been dating for 2 years now. I love you with all my heart." He said and got on his knees, my eyes got teary.

"Dannielle, be Mrs. Byun. Will you marry me?" He asked.

"B-Baekhyun. Yes of course! I'll be your wife!" I yelled and hugged him. He put the engagement ring on me. I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you so much!" I yelled and kissed him again. He laughed in the kiss.

"I love you too. Mrs.Byun." He smiled. I laughed.