Luhan-Exo-M- Argument.

Argument.

Nana's P.O.V

I was at the mall with my best friend Tiffany. We were coming out of Strawberry when I saw my boyfriend Luhan holding hands with other girl. She was all over him. He hates girls that are clingy, but I think that's just me.

"Nana isn't that you boyfriend?" Tiffany said.

"EX-BOYFRIEND!" I yelled which got everybody's attention. He looked over and saw me his eyes widen.

"Tiffany let's go!" I yelled and grabbed her wrist.

"NANA!" I heard someone yell.

"Luhan yelled your name." Tiffany said breathing heavily.

"I don't care! Unlock the door!" I yelled

"I already did!" She said

"I'll let go of you hands, but run to the drivers seat." I demanded she nodded. I let go of her hands and ran as fast as she could to the drivers seat.

"NANA LET ME EXPLAIN!" Luhan yelled.

"Sorry I make a rule: I don't talk to my ex-boyfriends!" I yelled running faster. I saw Tiffany pulling her car so I can get in quicker. She got out of the car and opened the passengers door and ran back to the drivers seat.

"We didn't break up!" He yelled

"We just did!" I yelled and looked back and saw him standing there. I smirked and ran out of the mall and into the car. Tiffany drove away. We starting laughing.

"Aren't you suppose to be upset that Luhan cheated." She asked not taking her eyes off the road

"Nah." I lied. I really was upset, but I didn't want to show it.

---------Luhan's P.O.V--------------

She just broke up with me. Wait! We live with each other.

"Oppa~! What are you doing?" Minyoung asked

"We're breaking up!" I said

"What why!?" She yelled/asked

"Because I don't love you anymore. I was cheating on you for her!" I yelled "See ya never. I have to win Nana back!"

---------------Nana's P.O.V----------------

I got to my house. I told Tiffany to wait in the car. I packed my things. Hurrying so Luhan won't get here, but I was to late. He burst into the house. I was already done packing. I was in the living room.

"You're not leaving me!" He yelled and yanked my luggage out of my hands

"Give it back to me!" I yelled

"No." He hissed

"Fine keep it. I'll just buy knew stuff." I said and opened the door. He closed it. He pushed me against the wall and trapped me so I couldn't leave.

"I said you're not leaving!" He yelled

"Why do you care if I leave? You cheated on me, remember?" I yelled and pushed him

"It was a mistake." He said

"Oh I bet it was." I said

"Nana. It was. I still love you! I was gonna break up with her for you!" He said

"What are you talking about? We just started dating like 1 week ago." I said confused

"Yeah. I was cheating on her for you." He said.

"What hell Luhan! This isn't a game you know! You don't play with girls heart!" I yelled in disbelief

"Nana I was going to break up with her today! That's why I left early this morning! Please believe me!" He yelled with hope in his voice.

"I want to believe you but I just ca-" He cut me off with a kiss. He pushed me against the wall again. He's hands were on my thighs, my hands where on his neck.

"I'll tell Tiffany that she can go without me." I said

"I already did. While you were packing, I explained everything to her." He said and kissed me, I kissed him back.