Super Junior- Yesung/Kim Jong Woon

Title: We'll Be Together...Again?

HeeNeul's P.O.V

Today was the day. The day that I'm gonna hate myself and regret everything. But hey you can't blame me.

My name is Lee HeeNeul and I'm suffering from Cancer. I've been in a relationship for 3 years now with an amazing man name, Kim Jong Woon, nickname Yesung. Today is our 3 Year Anniversary. He's everything that I've ever wanted. Beautiful eyes that only look at me, perfect smile. He's a dork, especially when he dances.

Y- Meet me at the café. :)

I read the message and cried. I had to do this. In order for him to learn how to live without me.

"Do you really want to go?" I turned around and saw my older brother, Donghae.

"No. I don't know." I hung my head low.

"Then don't go." Donghae pleaded.

"I have to. Yesung can't find out that I'm dying, Donghae. He just can't." I looked up.

"Then what's the point!? You leaving him, but moving away! You know Yesung isn't gonna let go like that! He's gonna ask! And I'm gonna tell him." Donghae jaw clenched.

"Don't. You. Dare." I snapped.

"No, I'm gonna tell him, HeeNeul. As his best friend."

"I'm your sister!"

"It doesn't matter! Yesung deserves to know." I can't believe him.

"Donghae.."

"No HeeNeul. I'm gonna tell him."

****

Yesung's P.O.V

'What's taking her so long?' I thought.

I looked at the time on my watch, 10:30 pm.

'She's 30 minutes late.' I thought again, worrying this time. It was raining, maybe she got in an accident. No, I hope she didn't.

---

I arrived at the house, but she wasn't there...

"Donghae what's going on?" I asked him.

"H-HeeNeul-"

"HeeNeul what!?"

"HeeNeul left."

"What do you mean left?"

"She went to Japan." My eyes widen.

'Japan.' I thought.

"Why!?" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"She told me to not tell you, but I will anyways." He looked at me with sad eyes. "HeeNeul's dying from cancer."

"Wh-what?"

"She wanted to leave without you knowing, saying "He needs to learn how to live without me." Yesung I tried I really did."

"I could've been there. With her, fighting this or something!" I yelled.

-3 Years Later-

HeeNeul's P.O.V

I knocked and the door open. He smiled, with tears his and my eyes.

"HeeNeul your back."

"Yeah, and I decided to stay. Japan wasn't really my thing."

"You lived there for 3 years." He chuckled.

"I don't know why I went there tho." I said out loud.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't remember anything. Other than my cancer healing, but came back."

"You remember me, right?" I laughed.

"Yes, your Lee Donghae, my older and only brother." He smiled. "I decided to stop by."

"Your not staying here with me?"

"I mean yeah, but I want to look around."

"Sure, but don't get lost and be careful." I nodded and smiled.

*_*_*

Café Panda, the sign read. I was about to go in when someone called my name.

"HeeNeul.." I turned around and saw man crying, but smiling. My brows furrowed.

"Sorry, but do I know you?" His smiled faded and he stood straight.

"You don't remember me? I'm Kim Jong Woon, Yesung. I was your boyfriend." I started panicking.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you." I said again walking away from him and the café. He followed me.

"HeeNeul, please remember me." I started running. I heard a car honk and I saw bright headlights coming my way.

I hit my head hard on my the ground. The air was knocked out of me. I was gasping for air, but my head hurt so much. My body ached. I moved my head, but gosh it hurt like hell. Then I saw a puddle of blood, my blood. My eyesight was blurring. Sleep, that's what I wanted, to sleep.

"HeeNeul, please stay awake!"

Yesung's P.O.V

I paced about the waiting room. Donghae looked like a mess and I did too. It was all my fault. Dammit.

"Family of Lee HeeNeul?" Both Donghae and I stood up.

"Yes doctor?" My voice cracked.

"I'm sorry, but HeeNeul didn't make it." My heart stopped.

'Didn't make it?' I thought and walked away. I wasn't in my right mind.

"Yesung. Yesung? Yesung!" Donghae yelled but I didn't turn around. If HeeNeul isn't in this world, then why should I?