ToppDogg: B-Joo

Jennifer's P.O.V

"You're so unbelievable!" I yelled slamming my front door.

"Listen I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?"

"I got jealous. Okay? I said I'm sorry!" B-Joo, my yelled.

"Don't say sorry to me! Say it to Ilhoon!" I yelled.

"Why him!?"

"Um because you punched him! Why else?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault that you made me jealous!" B-Joo argued back.

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous!" I yelled back.

"Hugging him? Skinship?" B-Joo raised his eyes brows.

"That was nothing." I said.

"Well I don't want to be a girl who's touchy with other guys." He glared. I was taken aback.

"What?" I choked out.

"I'm breaking up with you." B-Joo slammed my front door. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I stared at my door in disbelief.

1 Week Later

I sat on my couch and pulled my blanket over my body. I was watching Gossip Girls.

"3 words, 8 letters. Say it and I'll stay." Blair said. Someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened it. B-Joo was standing there with bags under his eyes.

"I love you." B-Joo ran up to me and kiss me passionately. I pushed him back.

"I don't know. You broke up with me." I looked away.

"I know. 1.) You hugged him because you were greeting him, 2.) You accidentally touched him because you were giving him his water bottle. And I'm sorry. It's just that I love you so much that I get jealous easily. Why? Because I care about you, and I love you.." I kissed him.

"Okay I get it." I laughed.

"Will be my girlfriend? Again?" B-Joo asked.

"Of course." I laughed.