51.

Daniel's POV

This dinner sucks, to be honest. I'm not surprised that this Ace guy wanted "us" to stay for the actual dinner. I'd rather be at the house but Maddie looks so happy. She always is around people, or at least she tries to be.

"Let's dance!" This other girl says grabbing Ace's hands and taking him outside into the back. Maddie links arms with me and I try to smile but she sees straight through.

"What's wrong Dani?"

"Nothing." I lie and stand up to head outside with her. I watch her face change expression as well.

"What's with you?" I ask moving my hand to caress her cheek. I bend my head and let it fall onto her head where her braid crown has some strands pulled out. She nuzzles her head in my shoulder coming closer to me and walking me out the door with her hands connected with mine. I feel my cheeks light up when she moves her hand to the back of my neck and pull our foreheads together.

"I know you don't wanna be here. I know that you would rather be at home with me in bed and cuddling...or doing whatever you want with me, but I want to support Ace. He is happy and I know you don't like him but you need to accept that you are invited. That you are here with me." She pushes her pink lemonade lips to mine as I bite on her bottom one as she begins to drag out to make the kiss passionate. that's not what I want. I wish I could bend her over on the dinner table and fuck her until she screams. Then she won't be able to walk and then I'll have to carry her. She will be the death of me. She is the death of me.

I walk her to the other side of the pool where Ace and whatever that girls name aren't. I spin Maddie around and stare into her eyes.

"Dance with me?" I ask her and watch her face light up as she takes my hand.

"Daniel," she pulls in and rest her grand on my shoulder.

"Mhmm?" I ask and almost jump as I feel two feet step on my own. I look down and see her feet on mine.

"I can't dance." She smiles as I move her around.

"Lemme teach you then." I laugh as I place her on her own feet.

...

Maddie's POV

I knew for a fact it was gonna lead to this. Daniel is always in the mood for this. Playing in the sheets and then there are marks everywhere when we wake up.

I feel Daniel's hands trickle down to the back of my dress as he unzips the zipper still having his mouth on mine, not trying to lose contact of stop entirely. He unclasps my bra and removes the top of my dress and it.

I watch his lip curl into his mouth when he realizes that I have no panties on.

"There was a line with my dress." My cheeks flush as he stops in front of me and looks at me, flaws and all.

"You are the actual angel of death for me. You are going to kill me-

I cut his words off with my mouth, smashing back on to his.

"Fuck." He moans as I move my hand down to the bulge that is ever so slightly growing in his pants.

"What do you want Maddie?" He asks me staring into my eyes, fighting the urge to look down. My left hand connects to his jaw as I pull it close to me.

"I want you to fuck me until I scream." I shudder at my own words, whispering them in his ear. At this point I get eager and pull down his pants and notice the wet black boxers.

"What do you want?" I ask him, not leaving eyes.

"I want to taste you." He doesn't hesitate to bend me over the bed and I grab his shirt in the process.

"Get on your knees, over my head beautiful." He demands as I take off the rest of my dress and grab his white t-shirt. I straddle him keeping my hands against the headboard of the bed so I don't fall or completely sit on him.

"Loving the view." He says as I throw his T-shirt over his eyes. "Hmm, this is more hot, me eating you out blindfolded."  I stubbornly curse myself.  This is going to be a rough night.

"Mmm." I moan as I feel his tongue flick over my entrance slowly pushing into me then out quickly to lick.

"Shit, you taste so good." Daniel rasps and I shudder on top of him.

He continues to work his magic as much as he can.

"Daniel stop." I say and he pauses.

"Did I-

"I want you inside me when I come." I say flipping over and pulling his boxers down to take his length.

Hearing him is one of my favorite things. His voice is one of my favorite sounds.

...

Daniel's POV

I wake up. In a place I don't even know. It all hits me when I realize there is a girl with her crazy brown hair sprawled out on the pillow.

"Maddie?" I pause to turn her over, "wake up beauty." I shake her gently as she twist and turns and looks at me.

"Daniel."

"Yes?"

"I don't think I can walk."

I laugh at her. Smile. I'm happy. She makes me happy.

"I'm serious-

I forcefully push my lips to hers. Giving and putting in all the passion I can. All the passion that she deserves. She is mine. She will forever be mine.

Short chapter I'm sorry have so much going on right now y'all have no idea hahah

Mwahhhhh <3333333 love you all babes!

Hannah