7.

"Wow! Lookie what we have here." I hear Jack's voice and some muffled voices in the background.

The only thing I feel around me is something hot. Really hot. I'm burning and sweating. Whatever I'm on top of is killing me.

I really don't wanna open my eyes but I feel as if I don't I wont know what I'm missing. I peel one eye open and look down.

I see braid hair and feel like I'm moving up and down really slowly. I peel open my other eye and finally realize who I'm crushing.

"Oh my god." I say really loud. Our legs are tangled and I'm on his chest.

"Ah!" I scream falling off of the couch.

"Gosh are you okay?" Daniel sits up from his position on the couch.

I take in a long deep breath and look at the ceiling then at him. "Yep, yep I'm good."

"What happened last night?" Jack asks from the side and turns off the TV. Oh no it was nothing I accidentally tripped on Daniel last night at oh I don't know... four in the damn morning and then we both went downstairs and watched TV and I don't know I guess we maybe fell asleep on each other...so yeah how was your night Jack?

"I don't remember." I say quickly and get up off the floor and fold the blanket back up.

"Man, you two are weird." Jack says as I sat the blanket down neatly on the couch.

I try my best not to look at Daniel cause I literally fell asleep on his bare chest. For all I could know he could be dating someone...and he is well...he is... half naked. God I need to get out of here.

"Thanks for staying up with me." I smile towards him and try not to look down at him as I head up the stairs.

"How was Daniel last night?" Haylee smirks.

"We didn't do, nothing happened, did you hear anything like sexually I didn't mean to-"

Her laugh stops me. "Calm down after I heard you and Daniel talking I move into the bed."

"Oh...you were up." I gulp.

"You just need to chill and go with the flow." She assures me.

"I know! How about we go out for lunch." She smiles.

"Okay." I only say because I need new friends and if Haylee is close to Jack and Daniel I should become close with her.

"Cool." She says and we both head into the bathroom to get ready.

By the time we get out both of the boys are still half naked and are holding their bodies up on their elbows and slouching on my bed.

"We are off to go have lunch." Haylee announces.

"Mads!" Jack yells.

"What!"

"Nothing." He laughs.

"Bye you two." I close the door.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask Haylee and hope that she knows where she's going.

"Well first let's get some coffee." She says as she parks in front of Starbucks.

"Haylee my babe!" A boy yells from a table outside.

"Oh no. Not Zach, tell his stupid ass to get outta here!"

"Haylee come here." Zach points to his lap and I can't help but laugh.

"Let's join them." I say and look to the boy Zach is sitting next to and it happens to be Jonah.

I walk over to the table and take a sip out of Zach's drink.

"Yum." I say drinking more.

"Yes yum indeed." Zach looks straight at Haylee and she rolls her eyes at him.

I also have know Zach since the eight grade. After Jack and I met at camp he introduced me to his friend Zach. We never really hung out as much as Jack and I did but I didn't care.

"Can I have the rest of this?" I ask him.

"If I can spend the rest of my life with Haylee Kae O'Brian, then sure."

"I'm drinking it." I twist the green straw around the cap.

The rest of the day Haylee and I spent with Jonah and Zach.

Most of the time it was Jonah and I watching Zach flirt with her.

It was fun, really fun.