25.

(A/N)
Hey y'all so umm if you don't know I did take down all my stories I put this one back up because I felt like I should finish it. I'm currently writing a different book right now but I haven't published it cause it ain't ready but yeah. I'm putting this authors note in the beginning because this chapter is really long. So being the lazy person I am, I didn't go over it and check for mistakes. My writing is very messy but hopefully you'll get what I said in the text. Enjoy this chapter. Love you all...

"Jackkkk, stay still." I groan trying to braid his hair.

"Fineeeee." He says and I laugh at what I'm doing.

"So you and Daniel." He says after a minute of silence.

"Yeah. Daniel and I." I sigh, just thinking about it is weird.

Daniel's POV

I wanna call her so badly.

We've only been gone for two hours and I want to facetime her so I can see her beautiful face.

I miss hearing her voice but she's staying over tomorrow so I need to calm down and be a good boyfriend.

Boyfriend?

Boyfriend??

I never thought of that.

I wanna be hers and I want her to be mine.

Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Pfff, they're just words.

...

It's currently 10:12 P.M. and I still want to call her. I almost pressed the green button but I stopped myself with the gutair.

*Beep Beep*

-Text Message-

Maddie: I don't know what to wear

I reply to her immediately.

Daniel: rn? a t-shirt and sweatpants

Maddie: no not right now. tomorrow

Daniel: a t-shirt and sweatpants

Maddie: why?

Daniel: Idc what you wear

Daniel: you look beautiful in everything

Maddie: ily

Daniel: spell it out

Maddie: I love you

Daniel: Me too bb

Maddie: mwah

I smile down at my phone glad to have this girl in my life.

She's amazing, and the best part is I love her.

...

Maddie's POV

...

I bite my tongue, "done."

"Nice! Now I'm going to sleep." Jack walks into my room and jumps on the bed.

"Other room boy."

"What why???" He complains.

"No reason," I lie but he can see straight through.

"Fine. You and Daniel have fun." He closes my door and heads to the guest room.

I grab my phone but before I can call him his name pops up with my phone ringing.

I slide my finger to the right and turn off the bathroom lights and jump onto my bed.