8.

I walk around the school halls and it's so boring. I normally spend my free period with Haylee but she's off this week and is spending the day with her family.

I want to text Jack but I can't he and the rest of the boys all spend their free period doing music.

"Hey are you the girl.. umm named Maddie?" This girl runs up to me.

"Umm.." I don't know if I should lie or not, "yeah I am." I tell the truth.

"So how was Daniel!" She pushes and shrugs my shoulder with hers. How does she know? Plus we didn't do anything that night.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You don't even remember! Man, he was that good!" She yells and I try to shut her up.

"Daniel and I didn't even do anything." I say truthfully, "plus how does everyone know about Daniel and I?"

"What! You don't know anything about the boy!" Man I wish she would hyper down.

"Daniel tried out for American Idol."

"And..?" I question.

"The whole school is buzzing around him. 9th place is big."

"And..?" I say.

"He finally lost his virginity."

"To..?" I ask.

"You!" She says and I jerk back.

"Look, Daniel and I didn't do anything. He didn't sleep with me or anything I swear."

"Liar. He's super popular even more now...since he fucked someone." She pushes her eyebrows up.

"Hey Maddie!" I hear a voice. I turn to face him. No, come on not now. Why does Daniel have to come and crash.

"Have fun." The girl smiles and winks at me. Gosh what a cringe.

"So American Idol, huh?" I say.

"Oh, yeah I do sing." His excitement extincts.

"So, you're popular too." I say not asking because I know the answer.

"I don't want to be known as the girl who slept with you, because that's not true."

"Woah, where is this coming from?"

"That girl I was just talking to."

"But we didn't do anything that night."

"I know." I respond.

"Other than," he smirks, "you accidentally falling asleep on my chest."

"Look that was an accident. You didn't have to stay up with me." I defend my 'accident' .

"How about we go out for ice cream?" He offers.

"No," I shake my head, "what would people think about me then?"

"Why do you care about what they think. You know the truth. That's all that matters." He smiles. I know he's right but I feel as if it's not the best idea.

"Whatever." I say.

"So..yes or no?" He questions as we are both on our way to the Spanish classroom.

"No lo sé." I reply and sit down. I can see him roll his eyes and I don't know why but there's something deep inside of me that's flaming hot.