14.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous." I rant through the phone talking to Christina.

"You'll be fine girllll." she assures me.

"I don't know." I laugh because no lo sè is mine and Dani's inner joke. Oh My Gosh...damnit know I have a nickname for him, dang. My feelings will only grow.

"I'm on my way bb." I hear the starting of a car in the background.

"Okay I'm wearing the white flowy dress, is that-" her laugh cuts me off.

"What's so funny." I say.

"No no don't wear that just wait till I get there."

"Ok." I sigh.

Few minutes later I'm in the shortest black dress in the universe.

"Here put this on top." Haylee throws a vintage jean jacket at my face.

"This dress is to short." I groan and continue to complain.

"Gurl you're fine. Now lets do some quick makeup." Christina says and rushes over to my bathroom.

"At least it's quick." Haylee shrugs her shoulders and I laugh.

I apply some highlight and some brown shimmery eye shadow on my face and decide that I'm ready to go.

*Beep Beep*
-Text Message-

Jack: U ready??

Maddie: Waiting for Christina and Haylee to finish beating their faces :b

Jack: Hurry up the boys and I are waiting

Maddie: will be there soon noodles *wink*

"Okay we're done." Christina announces and we head down the stairs.

...

"Man, you guys take forever." Jack complains as all the boys pile into the car.

"You mean Christina." I blurt out.

"Yeah because Haylee's already gorgeous as fu-"

"Ok Zach we get it." Haylee cuts the desperate boy off and we all laugh.

"Nice dress." Jack compliments me as I brush my hands across the velvet material and try to pull it down.

"It's too short." I continue pulling it down some.

...

"Holy, this place is huge." I shout and cover my mouth.

"Brady's rich." Daniel says from behind me.

"Yeah." I say and turn back to look at him.

"Okay you guys go in I'll meet you when I park the car." Christina says.

"We will meet you all in a little bit." Corbyn adds smirking at his girlfriend and I laugh.

"You look nice." Brady welcomes me and takes my hand and walks me into his house.

"Feel free to get drunk, dance and get a room." I cringe at Brady's words. I always thought of him as a smart and nice boy but apparently not.

"Vodka?" Zach asks me and I decline but watch him drink the whole thing down. I look around at everyone. There's music blasting and people dancing in a weird way more like grinding against each other. There's people playing beer pong and some just drinking. All the doors upstairs are closed and I assume that sex is happening up there but I don't wanna think that.

I wanna stick with somebody but I don't know where Jack is so I decide to take a seat on the couch.

"What are you drinking?" Daniel asks me as he takes a seat next to me.

"Dirty air, you?"

"Apple Juice." He replies.

"Wait, why?" I shift my body towards him.

"I don't drink." He says softly.

"Can I have some?" I point to the cup.

"Sure, we can get drunk on apple juice together." He smiles and I giggle.

He hands me the cup and I take two sips and hand it back.

"Why don't you drink?" My curiosity gets the best of me.

"I just don't like it." He takes a long sip out of the cup and hands it back to me.

"I don't drink either."

"Hmm."

...

After talking with Daniel, Brady comes over and joins us and Daniel tenses. Maybe he doesn't like him or has a bad history with him or something. Daniel excuses himself and I watch as he goes up to go get a real drink.

Brady has been talking to me and Daniel didn't come back and I'm starting to worry about him.

"Could you please excuse me." I state more then ask Brady and he nods. I take another sip of my apple juice and head up the stairs to go find him.

I try every door but their all locked so I head back downstairs and I see a Daniel with a girl sitting on his lap.

I cringe.

I'm frozen.

Disgusted.

"Can't move." I say out aloud.

His eyes meet mine but I refuse to act jealous. So I decide to head over to one of the bar tables and take up Zach's offer.

"Vodka please." I asks one of the boys behind the counter and he smiles.

So.

Do.

I.