Chapter 11

Tyler's POV:

Don’t fan girl, just, don’t. Keep calm. It’s just someone you adore, who’s been through a lot of the same stuff you have.

The boys walked me over to Niall’s dressing room. And there she was just sitting on the couch, tapping away on her phone Niall sat beside her. Then she realized we were all there.

“Oh uh hi, sorry these things are addicting.” Demi laughed. pointing at her cell phone.

“No worries love. We just want you to meet Tyler, she’s Harry’s cousin.” Niall trailed off at the end. Demi raised her eyebrow almost if she really knew.

“Oh well hi, I’m Demi!” She stood up and came to hug me.

“Yeah I know, I’m Tyler.” I spoke trying not to freak out.

“At least she knew who you were.” Harry joked.

I shot him a look, the one like ‘what the fuck are you talking about, were suppose to be family.’ Harry quickly realized what he had done and tried to cover it up. “She didn’t know who Ed Sheeran was when we met him one night for tea.” Louis nudged Harry because he knew that was a terrible lie.

Considering Ed Sheeran is my favourite singer. I nodded in agreement.

“Well were going to go change before we all go out for dinner. You two can talk, just not in my dressing room.” Niall said and moved us over to a couch in the corner by a table of food.

“So Tyler, what’s it like being Harry Styles cousin?” Demi asked enthused.

“Wait wha- oh, uh, well it’s interesting.” Demi nodded at my statement. There was a moment of awkward silence before I spoke again.

“Well I’m sure Niall told you, or if not, I should just say this so it’s not awkward for the whole night.”

“Niall told me, don’t worry I won’t tell anyone, that’s crazy how they would make you lie like that though. I mean- nice tattoo! Twins!” Demi exclaimed smiling brightly.

“Yeah, we are a lot more alike then you’d think.” Demi though about what I said and raised her eyebrow. “You know you can talk to me, you seem really nice.” Demi smiled at me.

“I might have to take you up on that.” I joked. “But in the meanwhile..” I trailed off and pointed to the boys who were not making there way over to us. 

We stood up and joined them on the walk to the van.

~~

“You did what?” Louis exclaimed at me in disbelief.

“Did you not here me the first time?” I question the 20 year old.

“Well it’s just you don’t strike me as that kind of person.” Zayn spoke up.

“Being the only 16 year old, with a bunch of 18 year olds. I have to stick up for myself. I told them defending my actions that took place 2 years ago.

“I could just never see you punching someone in the face, well multiple people, and I mean you tiny, how did you manage to break a nose or knock them out!” Louis cried out.  He seemed to be the most shocked that I had quiet the attitude when I was in high school.

“You were a bad ass.” Niall basically screamed!

“I did what I could.” I said all sarcastically and pretended to brush dust off of my shoulder.

“Harry! You’re turn.” Liam said laughing, he didn’t say much because he was to busy laughing.

“Hmm, well there isn’t much you don’t know about me, so I guess I’ll have to go with dare.”