Chapter 2

Chapter 2- To Get Away

Tyler's POV:

I run back upstairs, throw on a orange aeropostale sweaters, its huge on me, must be Devin's. It's not like he's big, he's pretty small, but I... am tiny. I also put on my black tights, that are not see-through, and a pair of grey vans. Grab my over-sized grey purse, and Iphone, and run downstairs, halfway out the door Devin stops me.

"Ty, you're not eating breakfast?" He looks disappointed.

Shit.

"Not hungry!" I say smiling and try to turn but he has a good grip on me.

"You didn't eat breakfast yesterday either, and you didn't have dinner last night.. you really need to eat"

"I'll get something at the café, but I am really late love you Dev see you tonight" I kiss him on the cheek and run to the elevator before he can say anything else.

~*~

I get to my office at 11:03, only 3 minutes it's not that big-

"Tyler, Mr. Mason wants to see you in his office." Someone says over the phone in my office.

You're way to happy lady, it's to early for me to deal with you perkiness. Then reality hits me, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I was 3 minutes late!

"Okay be right up" I say as happy as possible.

I don't bother to take my jacket off because I am expecting the worse. I make my way over to his office.

"Ah Tyler, always nice seeing you love" Mr. Mason says with a big smile.

If he's about to fire me, why is he being so nice.

"You too!" I reply in my happiest voice. "Please take a seat, we have a lot to disgust." Wait whaaat...

Mr. Mason continues.

"I have been looking over your photos that you did for the Itunes festival. Impressive how you got such good shots from the terrible seats; I appoloigze for that." I just smile.

"And since you are going to be 18, so you won't need anyone to accompany you anywhere anymore, we have a 12 month job lined up for you, all you have to do is say yes, and you will have the greatest experience of you're life." He says with a exteremly large, almost creepy smile on his face.

~*~

I walk through my door if the flat Devin & I shared, still in shock. Does he hate me, it's such a commitment to make at such a young age, but he seemed so sure I'd be 'perfect' for it. God I hate that word. I just don't know how to feel about this, comfort from Devin is dearly needed.

"Wow you're back early, what happened" Devin walks in, and reads my facial expression.

I know he didn't mean it in a rude way, but I just can't believe that happened. I mean I know they don't know about my past, nor personal issues, but that's a lot for someone who's just turning 18 to handle.

"Oh no! Ty, love it'll be okay, w-what happened?" He yells and comes up to hug me.

I still have a extremely shocked look on my face, I didn't even hug him back the shock was taking over my body.

"No, he did worse.."

"What could be worse?" Devin asked puzzled.

I just look up with a tear in my eye.

"He wants me to go away from London for a year..."

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

BAAAM, what do ya'll think!? If there is anything you are unsure of, just ask I can clarify it! Sorry if you don't like it):

FEEDBACK?! Comment? Fan? Vote?

- Summer