Ally chapter 42- bacon

For the past few days I've been going to see Albert. He's back working at the store, but I would very, much like it id he would stay home. Although he got annoyed with me asking him questions. So we started talking about how is daughter is dating my dad.

"What if they got married?" I add. "Has Karol ever been married?"

He shakes his head, "No. She says she's been waiting for the right one."

I ask, "Do you think my dad is the one?"

He shrugs, "I don't know. I haven't been able to really meet you're father."

I add, "But you were completely sure that Austin was the one for me, yet you had just met me the day you told me." I laugh a little.

He smiles, "Well I could tell by the way you talked about him. My daughter tends to hide her feelings, she's shy about it. But I know she does like your father. And he does seem like a really nice man. His music skills are a bit impressive. So that's a plus." he says.

I smile when he says that, "I would so love it if you were my grandpa. Music is like a family member." I say, "Does Karol like music as much as you do?"

"Yes. Maybe a hint less, but know she enjoys it very well." he says. "I remember her mother and I would sit out in the audience, and watch her sing with the school's choir. I remember when she came running home, cheering that she got the solo part."

He had a huge smile on his face, he must miss those memories, "That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard."

"You sing too right?" He asks.

"Um, well yeah. But not in front of people. I have stage fright." I say.

"I say t'heack with stage fright," he cheers, "Why spend tiime hidding what you love?"

"Its hard Albert, getting infront of people and singing... I could just imagine my mom disaproving." I mumble.

"Oh, she's that parent that thinks that music is a waist of time, and would perfrer would to do some thing more practical."he says.

"Yup you guessed it. She loved musis, as much as I did. Even more for that matter. I don't get how some one could changefrom that." I sigh.

"LIfe is a strange thing. People are strange, but you have to let that person be who they are." he says sitting down next to me, "It doesn't mean you should let go of yourself."

I sigh knowing that he's right, "Thanks Albert." I say giving him a hug.

"So how's that Austin fellow. He treating you well?" he asks.

I smile, "Yes he is. And we're going on our first date this weekend."

"Are you exited?" he asks.

"Yeah, I am! I really want things to go well." I say, "Oh! And it's Austin's birthday next week. I need to gete him a present." I add.

"Let's look in the back. See if there's any thing that calls out to you." he says smiling.

I leave about an hour after, and head home. Trish sent me a picture of the basement, soon to be totalty cool music hang out. It's looks really amazing. Well not dimoinds and cash, but's it's turing out great! All of the instruments are in. And Dez's dad and uncle almost got the recording booth set up!

When I got home, dad and Karol were there. "Hey sweeetie." he says to me.

"Hi," I answer walking up to Karol.

"Hi Ally. So how are things with Austin?" she asks. She's probably refering to that awful dinner we all had. Never again will that happen again.

"Great, it's going really good." I say. I'm a little shy talking to her since we've never talke so much. We tryed, but my mother ruined it at dinner.