Austin chapter 29 -privacy

I held Ally in my arms as she cried and cried. I wanted to make her feel better, but I had no idea how. Her parents divorce has convinced her that she'll get her heart broken too. "I love you." I say to her. But I know her it sounds painful. 

I cup my hands on her cheeks, I want her took at me, "Listen to me. Please, listen. When I'm with you, I feel like I'm flying. Every time I hold you close, I feel a rush going through me. When I see you cry like this, I want try to fix you. When you were in that hospital, I wanted to explode. I wanted to see you happy! I wanted you to be happy. When I was at the hospital, what were thinking?" I ask.

"I felt, I felt like couldn't breath. I felt broken seeing you suffering. I wanted to give you my life, any thing so you would open your eyes." she whispers to me.

I held her head to my chest, "Do you hear that. It's my heart beating rapidly fast. Only make it do that. Please, be with me. I swear I won't ever hurt you!" I dug my head into her hair crying.

She pushes away from me, "I can't. I'm sorry." she goes to the door, this time I don't try to stop her.

"I love you." I say holding back, I felt like yelling.

"I love you too." she says. She walks out the door. And the moment the door shuts, I yell. I punch I kick, I do any thing to feel better. But nothing works. I pound on the door, I ripped my pillow. I even broke the window. She doesn't want me to break her heart, but she just broke mine.

It's been three days since I've see Ally, I miss her. I've only called her hundreds of times, I've sent her about fifty text messages. I asked Trish to help me, but she's wont. Ally doesn't want her too. The only thing I know is that Ally wants to let all of this pass us. Just so things will get back to normal. It's been three days, it felt like two weeks. How long does she want to wait? 

"Hey Austin." Dez came by after school.

"Hey." I said.

"How do you feel?" he asIs.

"My hearts sad." I answer.

"It's going to be ok?" he says, "Things will get better."

"I don't see how they could." I say. "I wish she could see that I'm not going to hurt her." I say.

"She thought the same about her mom," he says. I told every thing that Ally told to me, to Dez. "Se must have thought, if my own mother can hurt me, even after so much we've been through, why would Austin do the same?" he says. He always know exactly what to say, I'm really glad to have a friend like him.

"I just want to see Ally happy." I say. 

"Then maybe you should give this whole love thing a break?" he suggests.

"No, I'm not doing that. It took me for ever to find those feelings, I'm not just going to toss them aside." I say.

"But Ally doesn't want to be in a relationship." he stated.

"Then I'll wait for her. I'll wait till the day I die. Point is I'm never going to let her go. I'm not giving up on her." I say.

It's been another week, and I've only seen Ally once. I say her at the mall and said hi, that was it. We didn't say another word. I also performed that son she and I wrote at the mall. I didn't see her in the audience though. We're still music partners, but we just don't see each other ad often. It's kind of weird really.

The next early morning, I got ready for school. When I went down stairs I got an unexpected surprised, "Um, hi Daniel. What ate you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to visit you." he says.

"Daniel will be taking you to school," mom says, "You're father and I both decided it would be a nice idea." he she says.