Austin chapter 33 -A little cheesy

Waking up felt the most incredble thing in the world. It was like walking up, to happiness, which is what it acutally. Last night felt like a dream, I had to remind myslef that it was real. Ally and I are going out.

Wow, I can't belive I'm saying that, we're going out! when she was the one to kiss me, I was blown awawy. I was thinking, she kissed me! She's kissing me! Oh, and yes, Ally is a great kisser. She's really good at it.

As I skipped down the stairs, every one noticed. "Why are you so happy?" Josh asked.

"No reason. I'm just really happy." I sigh, "Really happy."

"For what reason are you so happy?" Mom then asked, "And don't say it's just because."

"Sorry, I have to go." I say, "I have to walk Ally to school. Bye." I say, I walk out the door and I see Daniel and dad standing in the drive way.

"Austin, come on." Dad says, "Daniel is going to give you a ride to school." he says.

I walk up to them, "Hey Daniel."

"Ready to go son?" he asks.

"Actaully can I take a rain check?" I say, they both have a puzzeled look on their faces, "It's just that I'm walking Ally to school today."

"Ohhh," they both say.

"Yes. Last night she agreed to go outwith me." I say.

"Way to go kid." Daniel says giving me a high five, "Make sure to always treat her with respect."

"And she's always right." Dad asks.

We all laugh, "Thanks guy. Well I'll see you guys later." I say.

When I get to Ally's, I see that she already started walking, and she's with Trish. I hurry up and catch up with them, "Hey guys." I say, "Hey Ally." I say smiling.

"Hi." she smiles back.

"Hey Austin." Trish says.

"Oh right! Hey Trish. So are you walking to school?" I say.

"Yeah, we're on our way now." Trish answers.

"Can I walk you." I say leaning torwards Ally.

"Sure." Ally smiles.

We started and then I hold onto Ally hand, "You don't mind do you?" I ask.

she shakes her head, "No. I like it." she smiles.

"So Austin, I hear you played Romeo last night." Trish comments. "See Ally. I told you he was going to do some thing amazing." Trish says.

"Wait!" I say stopping them, "You knew I was going to come sing to you?"

"No," Ally says, "I knew you were planning a surpise, I just din't know what though." she says, "Are you mad?" she asks with a sorry face.

"No, I'm not mad. I just wanted to really surprise you." I sighed.

"I was." she says.

"You're just saying that." I say.

"No. I really was. I was surpised, and it made me happy." she says giving me a small kiss on the cheek. I give her a small cheek kiss back.

"Hey, love birds!" Trish yells, "Can we keep walking?"

We get to her school, and I don't want to leave. I've waited sinking, and now I have to wait eight ours to see her again, "I'll miss you." I say.

She grins, "I'll miss you too." she gives me a goodbye kiss, and then walks into the school. I don't start walking till I can't see her.

Dez then comes about two minutes after. He promised to come pick me up, so I wouldn't be late to my school. I wish Ally and I went to the same school, then I could see her every day.