Austin chapter 23-very sweet dreams

I got a good grip on Ally so she wouldn't fall. Then I started walking to her house, she wasn't heavy at all. She's very light, but I didn't say that.

I didn't want to offend her in any way. My mom always told me not to mention a girls weight.

"So you doing ok?" I asked to break the current silence

"Yeah, my ankle hurts, but I'll be fine." she says.

I continue walking but I stumbled on a rock nearly falling.

Ally's arm tightened around my neck, as she let out a little scream, "Did we fall?"

"No," I laugh, "We're all good. See, I'm not letting you fall." I remind her. I knew she might be a little spectacle after that trip, but I'm keeping my word.

We eventually get to her house. I carry her inside and help her on the couch. I went into the kitchen and got her an ice pack. "Here, place it carefully." I say handing it to her.

"Thanks." she says. I sit down next to. "Ok, so my turn to tell you some thing." she says.

That sounds a little odd, "Um. Ok." so now I'm the one wondering what she's going to say.

"Ok. So the whole reason why I was going to my mom's place, was to get away from you." she says.

"Oh," I say, "Well I didn't expect that." I say, "So you don't want me to come?"

"No, no. I do. I was just afraid of all of... this." she said pointing to me and herself. "But I know running away when I'm scared is not going to do any for me. And I knew if I kept running away, I would miss you." she said.

I put my arm around her squeezing her tight, "Thanks for stop running away from me. It wasn't for too long, but I still missed you." my phone started to vibrate pulling me away from this moment.

But I already knew who it was. "Ugh, my parents want me home. I do not want to go any where near them right now."

"It's late. You should go home though. You don't have to talk to them, just go home. They'll know you're ok, and I'll be waiting here for you to go to Palm Coast." she gave me a sweet smile.

Like always she's right, "Ok. I'll see you then. Do you want me to help you up to your room before I go?" I asked her.

"Nah it's ok. I'm just going to wait till my dad gets back." she says.

"Ok. See you then. Bye." I gave her a warm hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

I his my blush as I walked out the door.
When I got home, mom and dad were waiting for me in the kitchen. Thank god Daniel already left.

"Where have you been?" mom said.

"I was with Ally. I didn't feel like seeing you two." I said.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a juice.

"That doesn't mean you get to go off with out telling us where you were." Dad says, well I mean Mr. Moon.

"You guys didn't tell me lots of things." I added. "And why do you care? You want me gone, so what does it matter where I am? I'm sure you must of preferred me gone." I shoved past him and went up to my slamming my bedroom door, I grabbed the phone and started dialing.

"Hey Dez."

"What's up?" he answers.

"So listen. Ally, Trish and I are going to her moms mansion by the beach. You in?" I say.

"Yeah I'm in! When are you guys going?" he asks.

"Friday. Come over to my house at around nine, then we'll meet up with Ally at her place." I say.