Ally chapter 9 -fights and promises

"Wow, your face is really purple!" Trish said when she came over to visit.

"I know." I said scrubbing off the last bits of make up from my face. "I don't wanted to be drowned with a billion questions about what happened to my face. So I've been covering up all the marks with make up." I didn't want any one to see, especially Austin.

"Don't mind me asking about it do you?" she said.

I sighed not really wanting to say, "Ok, but please don't tell any one. I was at rhe mall when I vistied my mom. I fell on my knees, and when I tried to walk, I fell down some stairs."

Her reaction was shocked, "Oh my gosh, does that have any thing to do with why you're here?" she added.

I nodded my head, "The hit I got on the head at school ony made my injuries worse."

"Let's not dwell on it," she said, "Let's talk about some thing else. What are you wearing to the party." she said sounding all exited, "Im wearing a super hot leopard dress."

I looked at her, "Trish, I'm not getting out of here till Sunday morning. Beside, I don't go to parties. What would I do there. I can't dance, I'm just that weirdo person people laugh at all the time." I sigh, laying my head down on my pillow. "Why aren't you school?" I ask.

"Canceled, gas leek. I'm really bored, let's do some thing." she whined.

"What can we do, I'm trapped in this room for the next two days." I say.

"I'm going on your laptop," she said grabbing it. "Look whats on the Miami Teen home page." she says handing me the laptop.

"Austin Moon's new Miami Hot hottie." I read the page: I clicked on it, a whole punch pictures showed up. They were eating together, holding hands, and kissing. I gag at that picture.

"What's wrong?" Trish asks.

I thought back to the text that Megan sent Austin, the one about her lonely lips. I guess her lips wanted to be seen by the whole world wide web. "Nothing." I say trying to sound as causal as possible. "Let's talk about some thing else now."

"Are you going to the dance on Wednesday? You have to go to that." she said, "I'm going with George Sanchez." she said.

"I don't have a boyfriend any more." I said.

"What ever just go." she said.

Trish got bored after another hour so she left. I felt lonely, I thought about texting Austin. But I didn't want to bother him.

"Ally," dad came in the door, I was so happy to see him.

"What are your doing here?" I said exited. I was so glad to see him.

"Some ones here to see you." he said, his face was weird though. He seems worried, or concerned. Be signaled for some one to come in.

"Allyson," I was greeted poorly by my mother. She made small eye contact with me.

"Ally!" Nick came in the room practically jumping into my bed. Then Niles came in too. I gave him a big squeeze, "Why are you back in the hospital?" he asked, "I thought you were going to be ok."

"Niles please take Nick out side. I have to talk to Ally," she turned to my dad, "Alone."

They all stepped out side, it's just me and her.

"Why are you here?" I asked looking down at the ground.

"I'm your mother," she says, "I need to see you. I need to know if you're hurt."

"Well you don't act like a mother." I added. "I get more affection from my step family, than from you." I snapped. "Just because I love music. Because it's what I want to make a living out of. You used to love music too." I said.

"Yes, I did. But now I've moved on from it." she said.

"How?" I begged to know, "How can you let some thing go that you loved so much. You were the one who tought me to love it. Now I crazy for loving it?"

She blurred out, "I was in my twenties. All that music stuff didn't matter!"

My heart felt like it was cut opened, I was surprised by her choice of words, "None of it matters? So all that those days I came home from school crying, and you would sing to me, that doesn't matter. Or when I performed at the street fair for the first time didn't matter." I cried, "Or when dad would play his guitar on the street, after a long exhausting day of work just to make some extra money!" I said now yelling, "to make some extra money to be able to support us, that didn't matter!" I screamed, yelled and cried. My. Heart was pounding extreamly hard. My head started to hurt, and I was now have trouble breathing.

"Allyson, Ally! Sweetie, what's wrong!"

I couldn't calm down, my body felt like lit was going out of control, I was desperately trying to catch a breath.

"Nurse, nurse!"

I felt my body shut down.

I opened my eyes slowly, my room was empty. I was hooked up to even more things. "what happened?" I said to myself.

"You're were getting overwhelmed with all those emotions." Doctor Flores showed up informing me, "you couldn't handle all of it. It was shocking, overwhelming. An anxiety attack. But you should be ok now. You are also still going to be allowed to leave on Sunday."

"Thanks," I said, "Um do you know what time it is?" I asked.

"Six thirty." she said, "you were asleep for a while?"

I remember it was around eleven when Trish left. I checked my phone, dad said he would be back in two hours. He also sent me a text that mom, Nick, and Niles already headed back to Palm Coast. Nick left me a few muffins that I found by my bed, Andrew left a note to one of the muffins, don't eat this one. Nick put vinegar in it, it read.

"So," said doctor Flores, "When is your boyfriend going to come?" she said, I gave her a puzzled look, "You know the one with the guitar and blonde hair."

"Oh, no he's not my boyfriend." she thinks I'm going out with Austin? "He's just my close friend."

"Really," she said in a kind if shocked tone, "When he came over he surely did act like he was your boyfriend."

"How so?" I asked.

"Well," she took a seat next to me, "when he first got here he was really panicked. He was demanding to see you. But we told him he would have to wait a while. Which really upset him. Then when he was waiting in for you to wake up, he just looked at you for a while."

I then thought, "How do you know?"

"I was going to check on you, but it seemed like he just wanted to be alone with you. So I left, then when I came back, he was asleep. You were still asleep too. But he was holding your hand the whole time." she said.

Yeah, I remember that part, "He's a really nice guy. But I'm just not into him. He's my best friend who a guy." I said. "Besides he has a girlfriend, and I'm not looking for a relationship."

"Ok, you may not like that boy that way. But I'm not so convinced that he has no special feeling for you." she got up from her seat, "I'll come check on you before you go to sleep."

The next day was starting off a drab. All I could really do was go on my laptop. But every one is talking about Megan's party. It's even more of a big deal because Austin Moon is going to perform. She's very wealthy, her father owns four banks in Miami, but not nearly as wealthy as my step dad Kevin. He's a cool guy, but that expensive stuff never really mattered to me. That's some thing that people shouldn't think too much about.

"Hey Ally!" I heard from the door.

"Hey, Austin. What are you doing here?" I said.

"I came to visit, sorry I couldn't come yesterday." he said walking in with one hand behind his back. "I got you this."

"Aww, roses." I said taking the bouquet from his hand. I felt his fingertips and I felt my heart race.

"Yeah, I know you love them." he smiled.

"Thanks, you look handsome. Are you off to Megan's party?" I said. He looked really nice, a tux, bright tie. And one of his best pairs of sneakers.

"Thanks." he sighed he took a seat next to me, "I need to talk to you Ally. It's really important." he said so uncomfortable.

"What's up?" I said putting aside the flowers.

"Ok. So Megan and I went over to her house to pick up some decorations for her party. The we started making out." he said.

"Ok, don't need to know that." I didn't want to picture a that.

"Ally listen. We were making out but things got more serious. Like romantic kind of." he said.

My Jaw dropped, "Woe, Austin did you... and Megan?" I said.

"No! But that's just it!" he said sitting down on the bed with me.

I'm confused, "So you didn't . Did you want to?"

"No, I promise. I didn't. But she wanted to. I said no, she said ok. And then we went back to only kissing?"he said.

"Well it seems like things are fine." I said still confused.

"I know she said it was ok, but she wanted to. And I backed out which make me feel like a total whimp" he said.

"Woe Austin. You're not a whimp for backing out. You're too young for that any ways. You're only fifth teen. Don't rush yourself, please don't end up making up a decision you're going to regret." I said getting close to him. "I don't want any thing to happen to you?" I got closer to him, giving him a hug.

He accepted and hugged me back, "Thanks Ally."

"I mean it, please don't make me worry about some thing like that." I said holding him tighter.

"I promise. I don't want to hurt myself, or the people I love." he said.

I do love him, best friend kind of way, "I love you too."

"Oh my phones vibrating." he said taking it out. He let go of our hug that I missed already, "It's Megan. She wants me to get going."

"Oh, don't let me slow you down." I said, looking away.

"You ok?" he said.

"It's boring here, but I'll be out tomorrow." I said, "Im ok." I tried to assure him.

I moved to the side dropping my flowers. As I tried to get them, I fell a little off balance. I'm fine, but my heads still trying to get better. It just feels a little light headed when I try walking. But it's getting better.

"Are you ok?" Austin says worriedly

"Yeah. Still recovering a little." I said to him.

He got down on his knees, "Here let me help," and then lifted me in his arms. He clutched his arms tight, but gently put me on the bed. He covered me with the blankets. "There all cozy now." he said with a smile.

"Thanks." I simply said.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." he said putting the flowers on the table.

"See you tomorrow." I said back.